Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Prophet Guest

Re: Vikings Sign Godspeed

"singersp" wrote:
    "Lotzapurple119" wrote:
    has a cooooooooooooooooool name.

s'why not.

eh?

nah i think that he could be a great blocker. we just gotta see.
    FYI -- The guys name is Goodspeed, not Godspeed
    LMAO, that was bothering me too. I reckon we can call him whatever we want, but we could at least start off calling him by his original name.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"Tanner_QBRB8" wrote:
    I like the pick up but i dont kind of because now i think that the Vikes are trying to replace Kleinsasser and nobody can replace kleinsasser
    not at all, this allows kleinsasser to be alot more effective in the passing game..he's also probably the best player in the nfl when it comes to getting out on the edge to throw a block to spring the running back for an outside run..this is a great pickup because it fits in with the west coast offense perfectly..lots of two TE sets, and short passes to the TE's..the signing allows kleinsasser to capitalize on that
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

also makes it so that we dont need to waste a high pick on a TE now with kleinsasser able to play more time there
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Prophet Guest

"olson_10" wrote:
    also makes it so that we dont need to waste a high pick on a TE now with kleinsasser able to play more time there
    Does this mean that we don't have to read any more Vernon Davis man-love threads? If so, it is worth the pickup for that reason alone.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    Does this mean that we don't have to read any more Vernon Davis man-love threads? If so, it is worth the pickup for that reason alone.
    god i hope so lol..im assuming you werent so crazy about drafting him either

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234