Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,916

    The Vikings resign Kennedy

    http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/03/11/vikings-re-sign-kennedy/

  2. #2
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: The Vikings resign Kennedy

    More underwhelming news!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  3. #3
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,916

    Re: The Vikings resign Kennedy

    I like Kennedy. I gues our FO's thoughts are...no one in the division is doing anything..we might as well sit on our Arses as well.
    :

  4. #4
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: The Vikings resign Kennedy

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    More underwhelming news!
    LMAO....this offseason is weird.

    It's been filled with all sorts of excitement and intrigue (Cutler, Houshmandzadeh, Birk)....but unfortunately we keep ending up on the wrong side.

  5. #5
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: The Vikings resign Kennedy

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    I like Kennedy. I gues our FO's thoughts are...no one in the division is doing anything..we might as well sit on our Arses as well.
    :
    There is actually a lot to that. If you can't win your division you usually aren't going to do much.
    Got to keep pace and counter the moves the division rivals are making first.
    We don't seem to do as well against the 3-4 defenses.Not that we do great against a 4-3.
    Are we going to draft someone accordingly?

    Sorry to get off topic. I'm not overly impressed with Kennedy. Hopefully I'm wrong apout him and Sapp.

    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  6. #6
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: The Vikings resign Kennedy

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    I like Kennedy. I gues our FO's thoughts are...no one in the division is doing anything..we might as well sit on our Arses as well.
    :
    There is actually a lot to that. If you can't win your division you usually aren't going to do much.
    Got to keep pace and counter the moves the division rivals are making first.
    We don't seem to do as well against the 3-4 defenses.Not that we do great against a 4-3.
    Are we going to draft someone accordingly?

    Sorry to get off topic. I'm not overly impressed with Kennedy. Hopefully I'm wrong apout him and Sapp.

    Or... we could make a move and get Taucher, making us stronger and a division rival weaker at the same time.

    But what do I know?
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #7
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: The Vikings resign Kennedy

    "C" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    I like Kennedy. I gues our FO's thoughts are...no one in the division is doing anything..we might as well sit on our Arses as well.
    :
    There is actually a lot to that. If you can't win your division you usually aren't going to do much.
    Got to keep pace and counter the moves the division rivals are making first.
    We don't seem to do as well against the 3-4 defenses.Not that we do great against a 4-3.
    Are we going to draft someone accordingly?

    Sorry to get off topic. I'm not overly impressed with Kennedy. Hopefully I'm wrong apout him and Sapp.

    Or... we could make a move and get Taucher, making us stronger and a division rival weaker at the same time.

    But what do I know?
    Green dot = Genius.

    So that probably means you know a lot.

    So that's a good idea.

  8. #8
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,451

    Re: The Vikings resign Kennedy

    He's friends with Orlando Pace.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  9. #9
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,955

    Re: The Vikings resign Kennedy

    i like the signing...

  10. #10
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,532

    Re: The Vikings resign Kennedy

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    i like the signing...
    It's a body on the team.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Jimmy Kennedy returns to Vikings
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 09:39 AM
  2. Vikings sign DT Jimmy Kennedy
    By marstc09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 12-06-2008, 07:59 AM
  3. vikings resign ferguson
    By deelo10 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 11:54 PM
  4. 4 Vikings directors resign ... and 5 players go!
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 04:20 AM
  5. Vikings resign Ross
    By whackthepack in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 01:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •