Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Vikings Readying For Free Agency

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "stjmnsota" wrote:
    "Euphman06" wrote:
    Then you have to ask yourself when BJ starts losing games if you will think as highly of him then. And I really don't think you can base this on how well BJ did filling in for c-pep. After all, look at the teams he beat... no one good. We only pulled the giants game out of our butts cuz some people decided to show up and play, props to sharper, moore, and k-rob.
    I have been sick since the Vikes trades Brad away the first time. He is a great QB.

Ask yourself this: What did Brad do against the Giants that Culpepper wouldn't have?

ANSWER: 1. Didn't turn the ball over allowing the TEAM to win the game 2. He helped the team move the ball when needed
    3. He DIDN'T Turn the Ball over.
    4. HE DIDN'T TURN THE BALL OVER!
    Well to get that from the other side what did Johnson do versus the Steelers? He turned the ball over in the redzone and we lost the game and all the momentum we had thus missing the playoffs.
    What did the Steelers do to the Colts and Broncos in the Playoffs? Where will they be playing next week? I'll take that hit for Brad.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"stjmnsota" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "stjmnsota" wrote:
    "Euphman06" wrote:
    Then you have to ask yourself when BJ starts losing games if you will think as highly of him then. And I really don't think you can base this on how well BJ did filling in for c-pep. After all, look at the teams he beat... no one good. We only pulled the giants game out of our butts cuz some people decided to show up and play, props to sharper, moore, and k-rob.
    I have been sick since the Vikes trades Brad away the first time. He is a great QB.

Ask yourself this What did Brad do against the Giants that Culpepper wouldn't have?

ANSWER 1. Didn't turn the ball over allowing the TEAM to win the game 2. He helped the team move the ball when needed
    Well to get that from the other side what did Johnson do versus the Steelers? He turned the ball over in the redzone and we lost the game and all the momentum we had thus missing the playoffs.
    What did the Steelers do to the Colts and Broncos in the Playoffs? Where will they be playing next week? I'll take that hit for Brad.
    Had we won that game we might have been the one with momentum into the playoffs with the Steelers sitting at home and I think Daunte could have won us those games up to this one anyway if he had not been hurt.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

"FuadFan" wrote:
    "stjmnsota" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    "stjmnsota" wrote:
    "Euphman06" wrote:

Ask yourself this What did Brad do against the Giants that Culpepper wouldn't have?

ANSWER 1. Didn't turn the ball over allowing the TEAM to win the game 2. He helped the team move the ball when needed
    Had we won that game we might have been the one with momentum into the playoffs with the Steelers sitting at home and I think Daunte could have won us those games up to this one anyway if he had not been hurt.
    I guess we may never know for sure what would have happened. But the fact is the Steelers really turned it on about that time and look where they are. Not many teams going to beat the Steelers when they are playing like they are. Until they meet the Hawks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345