Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1107502
    I am going to go on a rant here. i am sick of good players getting hosed on by a certain someone. Payback time. Cook fucking sucks. He has always sucked. It has nothing to do with throwing him in early or any of that other bullshit excuses I heard. He is a terrible blocker. He obviously is not very bright. How many times can you make the same mistake over and over. His penalties are out of control. I am so glad he is off this team. He is not a pro-bowler which means more people than just one have seen something in you. Get it? He will never be a pro bowler. Hell he will never be a starter. Where is all this crap that was spewed about him being a serviceable OL? I am so glad we have Leslie in charge now. Cleaning out the garbage that is not cap related. Peace.
    Rant away, I don't think anyone has ever said he was gonna be any of those....

I think the only guy who stuck up for him said nothing other than "Don't blame him for being put into a situation by a HC he shouldn't be put in.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "marstc09" #1107502
    I am going to go on a rant here. i am sick of good players getting hosed on by a certain someone. Payback time. Cook fucking sucks. He has always sucked. It has nothing to do with throwing him in early or any of that other bullshit excuses I heard. He is a terrible blocker. He obviously is not very bright. How many times can you make the same mistake over and over. His penalties are out of control. I am so glad he is off this team. He is not a pro-bowler which means more people than just one have seen something in you. Get it? He will never be a pro bowler. Hell he will never be a starter. Where is all this crap that was spewed about him being a serviceable OL? I am so glad we have Leslie in charge now. Cleaning out the garbage that is not cap related. Peace.
    Post of the year! I don't understand the defense of Cook, and I never have. People say that he did well in his stint at Center. What!? He was worse than John Sullivan. When he started at tackle, he was the worst tackle in the league. Then he started at guard, and was equally bad. He's not versatile!!! Oh my god, who started that non-sense? He is a terrible lineman that got plugged in at every single line position because of his struggles at the other positions. 4-5 positions on the O-line, really? He can't even play 1 position on the O-line without looking like a human turnstile. Add the fact that he is a penalty machine. He is a liability and always has been. My least favorite Vikings player of all-time, and I am ECSTATIC that he is gone. He will "land on his feet" in Seattle. And then Tarvaris Jackson will get killed.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107345
    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1107333
    RYAN COOK CUT BY THE VIKINGS! :woohoo:

Literally did a victory dance when I heard the news. For about 5 whole minutes actually.
    He will land somplace.
    @JeffDarlington: Dolphins have indeed cut A.J. Edds and Joe Berger. They've signed TE Dante Rosario and OL Ryan Cook to replace them.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011