Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103
  1. #1
    MulletMullitia's Avatar
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2

    Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

    @JuddZulgad: Vikings have agreed to terms to bring back offensive lineman Ryan Cook, who has been on the free agent market.


    Worst news ever :sick:

    I hate this.

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  2. #2
    MulletMullitia's Avatar
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

    @JuddZulgad: OL Ryan Cook's contract with the Vikings is a two-year deal.

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

    Flame me if you so choose, but I am a Ryan Cook fan. Very versatile and under-rated IMO.

    When everyone used to rip Cook his first and second year for an offside penalty here and there, McKinnie would be costing us just as many yards if not more but I barely heard a peep about McKinnie.

    The real problem on the OL is gone.

    Cook is a great, hardworking and inexpensive utility man on the OL and our coaching staff knows it.

    Good signing.
    Even babies know the difference.

  4. #4
    MulletMullitia's Avatar
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

    Just because he is shitty at 3 positions, instead of being shitty at one, does not make him versatile! I'm so sick of hearing that. You have to be good at more than one position to be considered versatile. He isn't even good at one position. This is the worst news of the entire Free Agency period, and I'm going to be sick. :sick:

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  5. #5
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1103021
    @JuddZulgad: Vikings have agreed to terms to bring back offensive lineman Ryan Cook, who has been on the free agent market.


    Worst news ever :sick:

    I hate this.
    I hate it too. My consolation is at some point he might be called on to block for McChunky and then my odds of winning our bet goes up exponentially.:evil:

  6. #6
    MulletMullitia's Avatar
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1103036
    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1103021
    @JuddZulgad: Vikings have agreed to terms to bring back offensive lineman Ryan Cook, who has been on the free agent market.


    Worst news ever :sick:

    I hate this.
    I hate it too. My consolation is at some point he might be called on to block for McChunky and then my odds of winning our bet goes up exponentially.:evil:
    If he starts, McNabb has no chance of finishing a full season. And neither does Adrian Peterson. That's what I hate the most about Cook. When he gets beat, he gets beat BADLY. And that gets players killed.

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,167

    Re: Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

    typical
    Even babies know the difference.

  8. #8
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1103039
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1103036
    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1103021
    @JuddZulgad: Vikings have agreed to terms to bring back offensive lineman Ryan Cook, who has been on the free agent market.


    Worst news ever :sick:

    I hate this.
    I hate it too. My consolation is at some point he might be called on to block for McChunky and then my odds of winning our bet goes up exponentially.:evil:
    If he starts, McNabb has no chance of finishing a full season. And neither does Adrian Peterson. That's what I hate the most about Cook. When he gets beat, he gets beat BADLY. And that gets players killed.
    He might actually end up being out LT. That is some scary stuff.

  9. #9
    MulletMullitia's Avatar
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

    Quote Originally Posted by "kramer9guy" #1103040
    typical
    In the 2 seasons that he started, Ryan Cook gave up 13 sacks. And had 13 penalties. Steve Hutchinson only has 13 penalties in his entire career...

    You'll have a hard time finding a worse player with the same amount of starting opportunities that Cook has had. Statistically. See for yourself.

    http://hosted.stats.com/fb/playerstats.asp?id=7800&team=16

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  10. #10
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings re-sign Ryan Cook

    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1103042
    Quote Originally Posted by "kramer9guy" #1103040
    typical
    In the 2 seasons that he started, Ryan Cook gave up 13 sacks. And had 13 penalties. Steve Hutchinson only has 13 penalties in his entire career...

    You'll have a hard time finding a worse player with the same amount of starting opportunities that Cook has had. Statistically. See for yourself.

    http://hosted.stats.com/fb/playerstats.asp?id=7800&team=16
    Remember Todd Steussie?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bob Sansevere: Vikings OL Ryan Cook
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 01:04 PM
  2. Ryan Cook, Just flat out not cutting it
    By PurpleMafia in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 406
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 07:21 PM
  3. Vikings re-sign Cook, Evans, Frampton
    By MulletMullitia in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 07:16 AM
  4. Ryan Cook - Settling In
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 11:14 AM
  5. Ryan Cook | Vikings agree to terms.
    By VikesFan4Life in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 04:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •