Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings Pre-Draft Press Conference

"singersp" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    That is a standard canned press release as far as I am concerned.

What was Studwell supposed to say?

Q) Your OL seems to be a bit thin, will you be addressing it in the draft?

A) "Well, we though initially that our OL had problems, but we read PPO daily and this Marr guy has convinced us that Mozes is the guy so I guess we are set. can I have another glass of that purple kool-aid? it's real good" Thanks

;D
    He hasn't convinced me yet. I don't base how well a player is "going" to play based solely on a few articles from his college days. Plus the fact that Marrdro himself hasn't even see him play.

Sounds good on paper, but seeing is believing.

You can look back at any player the Vikings have drafted that turned out to be a lot less than advertised & find articles touting them as great play makers.
    Ahhhh my friend.
    Time will tell who is on the right side of good on this one.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    That is a standard canned press release as far as I am concerned.

What was Studwell supposed to say?

Q) Your OL seems to be a bit thin, will you be addressing it in the draft?

A) "Well, we though initially that our OL had problems, but we read PPO daily and this Marr guy has convinced us that Mozes is the guy so I guess we are set. can I have another glass of that purple kool-aid? it's real good" Thanks

;D
    That's a great post.

On that note, I'm going to make some grape Kool-Aid for the draft today.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I think it takes some balls to make a prediction on how well Mozes or anyone will do. Its always easy to sit back and say well you know I'll just wait and see what he does then make a prediction, well duh. The reason I've predicted Mozes as the future Center would go back to college days and how well he played then, this doesn't always garuntee you suceed at the next level but anytime you can get a guy that is super smart and has a relentless work ethic your definitly increasing your chances of picking up a stud. I believe me and Marr are in agreement here while others would rather wait and see, wich is A OK but I don't think he deserves to get ripped over a prediction.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    I think it takes some balls to make a prediction on how well Mozes or anyone will do. Its always easy to sit back and say well you know I'll just wait and see what he does then make a prediction, well duh. The reason I've predicted Mozes as the future Center would go back to college days and how well he played then, this doesn't always garuntee you suceed at the next level but anytime you can get a guy that is super smart and has a relentless work ethic your definitly increasing your chances of picking up a stud. I believe me and Marr are in agreement here while others would rather wait and see, wich is A OK but I don't think he deserves to get ripped over a prediction.
    I'm making my prediction based on the fact that he made the roster last year (before he got hurt) and was retained by the team after he got hurt.

He also has had one year of NFL coaching and then you can add the statement that Studwell said.....

It will be hard for a rookie to crack this roster this year because of the quality backups they currently have on the roster.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12