singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings - An off day

[size=13pt]An off day[/size]

Sunday, August 5th, 2007 by Judd Zulgad
    startribune.com

The Vikings had their first full off day on Sunday since training camp practices began July 27.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Vikings - An off day

2) Will Michael Irvin be voted into the “Ganja” halls of fame on the first vote?
    LOL

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

all ik is i'm pumped for friday

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    Amen brother!
    I have my new AP jersey, my son's new Sharper jersey and my daughter's new cheerleader uni all ready to go.
    Offered to buy my wife a new shirt this year too, but she isn't into jerseys, and likes the shirt she got last year.

We are stoked, and counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds... which BTW is 4 days, 7 hours, 4 minutes and 54 seconds from the time I posted this... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    Amen brother!
    I have my new AP jersey, my son's new Sharper jersey and my daughter's new cheerleader uni all ready to go.
    Offered to buy my wife a new shirt this year too, but she isn't into jerseys, and likes the shirt she got last year.

We are stoked, and counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds... which BTW is 4 days, 7 hours, 4 minutes and 54 seconds from the time I posted this... ;D
    you going to the game?

I'm going to be watching from the comfort of my own room, and finally going to break in my new TV & surround sound, which BTW i bought SOLELY with football on my mind

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    Amen brother!

you going to the game?

I'm going to be watching from the comfort of my own room, and finally going to break in my new TV & surround sound, which BTW i bought SOLELY with football on my mind
    Yup, I'll be there.
    Season tickets are my one guilty indulgence.
    (OK, so mabye not my only one)
    I set the DVR to record the game while I am gone, and then rewatch it when I get home to pull out the highlights.

I put HD and surround in my family room solely for football too, so I know where you are coming from.
    It treats me well during away games...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

I be watching from Home but I am pretty sure to be among the masses for the Cowboy Game.
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    Amen brother!

I haven't decided what jersey to wear Friday night, but I am going to sport the purple camo pants, unless it's really effing hot.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!