Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Vikings' new fallback: Donte Stallworth

Moss, Rice, Allison, Taylor, AP AD......WOW! Not to forget about
    Wade either then Shank
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"purplepowered" wrote:
    Wade either then Shank
    Moss.Stallworth,Rice,Wade split out
    An unnamed QB
    AD in the backfield

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"purplepowered" wrote:
    Wade either then Shank
    Rice, Allison, Taylor are not elite players, no wow factor with those guys. (Rice & Allison still have time to become wow players)

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "purplepowered" wrote:
    Wade either then Shank
    Moss.Stallworth,Rice,Wade split out
    An unnamed QB
    AD in the backfield
    Moss, Stallworth, Rice, Wade split out
    Tarvaris Jackson
    AD plus CT
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

I would much rather look at picking up Bryant Johnson than Stallworth

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I still think that our QB will make it, the problems to me is play calling much like in Philly the right person apparently isnt doing it here. How can you keep driving the ball into 8-9 men in the box and not try to pass it. #2 How do you nt let you new RB try to get the Rushing title when it sure is an easy possibility, The QB has only had like 15 or so starts. Gotta give him more time before you throw him off. Hell even Eli won a SB and he isnt that good, Nor is Dilhole(Dilfer). With that said This year, with better playcalling and better WRs. We will know. That is another thing. Who did we have for WRs. The only legitimate Wr deep threat we had was Rice and Childread wouldnt let him play much because he felt he was so young and raw and didnt want to put that much pressure on him. But even when we had a great RB like Taylor we put alot of pressure on a RB who got hurt alot in college. I know I am just making a poke at our Coach on that nothing against AP at all smart thing anyone would but I feel that Rice should have been used much more for a 2nd round pick. Showed great skills T Will couldnt catch a ball if it was handed to him as a RB yet we put him out there alot.
    But I go to training camp every year and i believe wholeheartedly give us more WR help that this kid will grow into a better QB not a Joe Montana but a decent QB that can take us to the SB a few times. If you looked at Rices catches last year in the End zone and side lines and the Run back on the kick off, yeah WOW p to me yeah I would say WOW IMO, just havent had the time IYO but hey everyone has their own opinion and I can have mine I am turely hng up on Rice and what he did when we WAS on the field and was thrown to and blocked.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

MaxVike is online now Team Alumni

"Garland" wrote:
    I would much rather look at picking up Bryant Johnson than Stallworth
    Totally agree.
    Here we go again:

1) Bernard Berrian
    2) D.J. Hackett
    [s]3) Jerry Porter[/s]
    4) Bryant Johnson
    [s]5) Earnest Wilford[/s]
    6) Stallworth

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Guys, I don't think there is a chance in hell that we get Moss back here. He wants to win the title NOW! I don't think we are quite there yet. Also, he is gonna want a QB that can get him the ball consistently, and we don't have that. Jackson is not quite there yet and quite frankly I don't know if he will be. Thirdly, he is going to want a lot of money and I'm not sure if we are going to be willing to put up the 7-10 mill that he is going to want/deserves.

I would love to see Moss back in purple and gold, but I think it is just a pipe dream of ours!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

tclawmen is offline Starter

I like Stallworth more than Berrian, get him and Walker in here and lets go vertical. Not to mention the fact that with those two out wide, there would be no more 8 in the box to stop Peterson from running wild. Hello KAO 2008!!!!!bb

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

But we still need a QB that can throw the vertical ball. It would be nice to open things up for AD though!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast