Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    wyorob is offline Starter

Re: Vikings Narrow QB Focus

CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER! I can here the fans and the echo in the dome now CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER!

Why not lets look to a franchise QB get him in there get him groomed and lets do it..Why wait until next year? I do not know about you guys but I am sick of the "Wait till next year" thing. Its a habit the vikings need to break themselves of sooner than later. We got the cash flow, we got new coach, new owner and a new system..The time is now. Put the peices of the puzzle to gether and lets make a charge toward the promise land. We are VIKINGS for god sakes lets act like the name says not what our rivals call us. Take what we beleive is rightfully ours and claim victory.

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Yah I would rather have Vince or Cutler or Jacobs to groom into a franchise QB

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I would rather have harrington then Craig Nall haha

I agree with Vikez on this one. I believe that Harrington was just under coached.. He has talent, and could possibly be good under the wing of Brad Johnson, Brad Childress, and Darrell Bevell..

I would for sure take him over Nall, Hill, and O' Sucksalot, sorry I mean O' Sullivan..

Now that cracked me up right there haha..

Wow do we think alike?! I swear we are always agreeing with eachother!

No kidding man, it's like we are brothers from a different mother :lol:

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I would rather have harrington then Craig Nall haha

I agree with Vikez on this one. I believe that Harrington was just under coached.. He has talent, and could possibly be good under the wing of Brad Johnson, Brad Childress, and Darrell Bevell..

I would for sure take him over Nall, Hill, and O' Sucksalot, sorry I mean O' Sullivan..

Now that cracked me up right there haha..

Wow do we think alike?! I swear we are always agreeing with eachother!
    Maybe you two have a different kind of connection :shock: huh? huh? C' mon its ok its 2006 times have changed. :grin: I am just play'n sorry

No kidding man, it's like we are brothers from a different mother :lol:

nfl-forums is offline Rookie

I think we take our chances on the best available QB in the draft with our current picks. If it doesn't work out, then yes, we might be in for a painful year - but then at least we'll have a high draft pick to get a franchise QB.

The way I see it, the QB crop is not that good this year, both in FA and the draft (although I really like Leinert). Play with Johnson this year, maybe bring in Joey as a backup (not sold on this), and patchwork together some QB's like we did during the Denny Green era until we found Daunte.

Remember - Baltimore won a SB without a franchise QB. It can happen.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"nfl-forums" wrote:
    I think we take our chances on the best available QB in the draft with our current picks. If it doesn't work out, then yes, we might be in for a painful year - but then at least we'll have a high draft pick to get a franchise QB.

The way I see it, the QB crop is not that good this year, both in FA and the draft (although I really like Leinert). Play with Johnson this year, maybe bring in Joey as a backup (not sold on this), and patchwork together some QB's like we did during the Denny Green era until we found Daunte.

And Tampa Bay won a SB with BRAD!!! Now all we gotta do is get the Defense to step up and we will be golden!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    Oh Noooooooo! Aaron Brooks and Joey Harrington are on my cyanide pill list, my days grow shorter.
    couldn't have said it better

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

Del Rio Guest

We need to draft a QB and hope for the best. Let him get a year or two under Brads wing.

Brad is good, he can win with a mediocre WR crew he has proven that many times. He's great at fundementals a good coach.

He is old however and it would be wise to get a young gun in here to try and pick his brain a bit, see how he runs the offense, how he handles himself during practice all that.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"nfl-forums" wrote:

I agree that there are not a lot of great choices this year. Not sure who is up and coming in the college ranks for next year as I don't keep up on that too much but I suspect that the FO does. If we are waiting till next year we may do some trading for a first round pick for next year. Also we may pick up a backup QB later in the season when teams start having to release players to get down to the roster numbers.

WWBGD

CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER! Cant you here the crowd now?CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER!
    We must be aggresive, claim what is rightfully ours..Start acting like VIKINGS and not what our rivals call us. I am sick and tired of the "NEXT YEAR SYNDROME" Like I said before, We have the cash, we have a new coach, a new system, a new owner, so now lets claim this new era in the name of the VIKINGS and go gets what belongs to us.. Get the franchise QB now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need to reak havock on the NFL Pillage every city and make a name for us.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast