Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Vikings' Longwell not happy sharing kicking duties

Vikings' Ryan Longwell not happy about sharing kicking duties
    WAHHHHHHHH. Go practice your drives with Tiger then.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Vikings' Longwell not happy sharing kicking duties

You don't like it, do something about it. Competition is good.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Ryan Longwell is a top 5 kicker in the NFL,his aim is awesome ,I donīt really get all that ole Marrdro hating stuff over him.
    El underdog.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

It would be nice to have a kicker who could consistently kick off a ball inside the 5 or into the endzone, rather than somewhere inside the 20.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

singersp wrote:
    It would be nice to have a kicker who could consistently kick off a ball inside the 5 or into the endzone, rather than somewhere inside the 20.
    you know Longwell's average kickoff distance was 64.9 yards, according to Marty's favourite stat website.

El Vikingo wrote:
    Ryan Longwell is a top 5 kicker in the NFL,his aim is awesome ,I donīt really get all that ole Marrdro hating stuff over him.
    Top 5 FG kicker. Yes, props to him and I like that. My issue with ole Noodle leg is that he can't KOff.....

Obviously the staff agrees with me.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    singersp wrote:
    you know Longwell's average kickoff distance was 64.9 yards, according to Marty's favourite stat website.
    Give the full story my friend....

64.1 (Ranked 36th) How in the hell can a kicker be ranked 36th when there are only 32 teams. That means there are backups out there kicking farther than him.

Additionally, he is ranked 25th (27.9) when it comes to Avg Starting position.

Same site...... B)

singersp wrote:
    Have faith my friend we do now.......

By the way, not only does he kick it out the endzone, he does it with more elevation/hang time than ole Noodle Leg Shortwell as his avg hieght is 4.5 to NLSs 4.2.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    singersp wrote:

64.1 (Ranked 36th) How in the hell can a kicker be ranked 36th when there are only 32 teams. That means there are backups out there kicking farther than him.

Same site...... B)
    ...lol, just saw that he was ranked 36th for average dx on that site. His KO rating is 56th. lmao.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    singersp wrote:

Same site...... B)
    ...lol, just saw that he was ranked 36th for average dx on that site. His KO rating is 56th. lmao.
    Whats even funnier in all of this, there were 2 PPO'rs who actually took a "Stopwatch" to a few games so they could time his hang time in an effort to stick up for him.

LOL.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast