Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator

Vikings | Longwell looking good

[size=18px]Vikings | Longwell looking good[/size]
    [size=9px]Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:14:56 -0700[/size]

Mike Wobschall, of Vikings.com, reports Minnesota Vikings PK Ryan Longwell looked sharp during the team's three-day minicamp April 7-9. He displayed good accuracy and leg strength.
    Retired 12/21/08

Re: Vikings | Longwell looking good

This is good....! I hope he can keep it up and be clutch like he was against us pretty much every single game he played us.... I think we got a good kicker on our hands here!! :lol:

damien927 is offline Asst. Coach

funny thing is here in packerland...... All the GB fans were happy that RL was leaving, becasue they thought they would get Vinatieri or Vanderjagt. Now that they signed Billy Cundiff.....they are not so talkative about the kicker position. One realistic fan that I talked to said that Longwell can't kickoff, is that a problem for him? I know pretty much anything is an improvement over our kick-offs since Berger left.

Thanks Lotza!

VikingGuy43 is offline Rookie

"PurpleMafia" wrote:

Mike Wobschall, of Vikings.com, reports Minnesota Vikings PK Ryan Longwell looked sharp during the team's three-day minicamp April 7-9. He displayed good accuracy and leg strength.
    We need to stop starting threads where Mike Wobschall a writer for Vikings.com is telling us that a Vikings player is looking good. As I said in the "Troy Williamson looking like a deep threat" thread he is biased and it is obvious he is going to tell us a player is looking good. If he told you that Adimchinobe Echemandu was looking good would you believe him and be excited? These threads are pointless and they mean nothing towards what these players are actually going to be doing during the season. I will believe Longwell is looking good when he is booming 50 yarders through the uprights come September. Until then this means nothing.

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"VikingGuy43" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:

We need to stop starting threads where Mike Wobschall a writer for Vikings.com is telling us that a Vikings player is looking good. As I said in the "Troy Williamson looking like a deep threat" thread he is biased and it is obvious he is going to tell us a player is looking good.
    If he told you that Adimchinobe Echemandu was looking good would you believe him and be excited? These threads are pointless and they mean nothing towards what these players are actually going to be doing during the season. I will believe Longwell is looking good when he is booming 50 yarders through the uprights come September. Until then this means nothing.

LOL, yeah these threads are starting to get out of hand.
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

VikingGuy43 is offline Rookie

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    "VikingGuy43" wrote:
    "PurpleMafia" wrote:

We need to stop starting threads where Mike Wobschall a writer for Vikings.com is telling us that a Vikings player is looking good. As I said in the "Troy Williamson looking like a deep threat" thread he is biased and it is obvious he is going to tell us a player is looking good.
    If he told you that Adimchinobe Echemandu was looking good would you believe him and be excited? These threads are pointless and they mean nothing towards what these players are actually going to be doing during the season. I will believe Longwell is looking good when he is booming 50 yarders through the uprights come September. Until then this means nothing.

LOL, yeah these threads are starting to get out of hand.
    Thank you! Hopefully the moderators will agree and close these threads out before they even begin.

Well, then, where can we place this information??

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Hopefully he can have consistent kickoffs so that we don't have to burn an extra roster spot on a 2nd kicker.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Hopefully he can have consistent kickoffs so that we don't have to burn an extra roster spot on a 2nd kicker.
    Very true...that would be a big plus for us!!

Slade is offline Star Spokesman

Mike Wobschall, of Vikings.com, reports Minnesota Vikings ballboy looks good...really sharp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast