Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings KFFL tidbits (28-29 May 2008)

Vikings | Childress comments on Frerotte
    Wed, 28 May 2008 15:39:35 -0700

Ryan Kibbe, of KSTP-TV, in Minnesota, reports Minnesota Vikings head coach Brad Childress commented on backup QB Gus Frerotte Wednesday, May 28. "He's everything I thought he'd be. Got a very good presence about him. The thing you always ask yourself is-is the arm still alive. I see him snap off every throw he needs to make so I don't have a question about that."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Berrian and Rice bonding
    Wed, 28 May 2008 15:38:59 -0700

Ryan Kibbe, of KSTP-TV, in Minnesota, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Bernard Berrian and WR Sidney Rice are bonding at offseason workouts. Berrian believes Rice can be a game-changing wide receiver and stated that Rice is always asking questions and finding ways to get better. "Today, you know, we broke our little individual meetings and we stayed in and watched film and made sure we finished it," Berrian said. "It's little things like that you can tell he wants to get better."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Rice projected to start
    Wed, 28 May 2008 15:38:34 -0700

Ryan Kibbe, of KSTP-TV, in Minnesota, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Sidney Rice is projected to be one of the team's starting wide receivers in 2008. Rice has been working with the first-team offense during the team's offseason workouts.

Vikings | Rice put on weight in offseason
    Wed, 28 May 2008 13:32:16 -0700

Ryan Kibbe, of KSTP-TV, in Minnesota, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Sidney Rice put on about eight pounds this offseason without losing a step.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (28 May 2008)

"Today, you know, we broke our little individual meetings and we stayed in and watched film and made sure we finished it," Berrian said. "It's little things like that you can tell he wants to get better."
    More of that damn film study going on in OTA's.
    What damnation is this that they speak of......(More sarcasim from Marrdro)
    ;D

By the way, the little things do make you better and everybody needs to work on them
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (28-29 May 2008)

Vikings | Birk misses Wednesday practice
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:37:25 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings C Matt Birk did not take part in the team's voluntary team activities Wednesday, May 28.

Vikings | Leber misses Wednesday practice
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:37:09 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings LB Ben Leber did not take part in the team's voluntary team activities Wednesday, May 28.

Vikings | Taylor misses Wednesday practice
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:36:50 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Chester Taylor did not take part in the team's voluntary team activities Wednesday, May 28.

PP.O | Marrdro officially puts Birk on shitlist
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:36:50 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Marrdro, from PP.O fame, has illogically put Birk on his shitlist.
    When asked why he pounded down a beast and nodded off to sleep.

Vikings | Peterson misses Wednesday practice
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:36:31 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson was not at the team's voluntary team activities Wednesday, May 28. He was attending to a personal matter out of town. He is expected to return Thursday, May 29.

Vikings | Jackson misses Wednesday practice
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:36:12 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings QB Tarvaris Jackson had to tend to a personal issue Wednesday, May 28, so he was not at practice with the team.

Vikings | Frerotte works with first-string offense
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:35:31 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings QB Gus Frerotte worked with the first-string offense Wednesday, May 28.

Vikings | Berrian and Jackson trying to get on same page
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:34:51 -0700

Don Seeholzer, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Bernard Berrian said he is constantly talking with QB Tarvaris Jackson to make sure they are reading things the same way on the field. Berrian noted Jackson throws the ball harder than he expected while adding he's been struck by Jackson's physical skills and grasp of the offense.

Vikings | Frerotte busy learning new system
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:33:51 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports Minnesota Vikings QB Gus Frerotte is adjusting to the Vikings' offense, which is completely foreign to him. Head coach Brad Childress said Frerotte is everything he thought he would be. Childress noted he doesn't have any questions about Frerotte's arm strength because he is able to make every throw asked of him.

Vikings | Excited about Berrian addition
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:30:48 -0700

Don Seeholzer, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Bobby Wade is happy to have WR Bernard Berrian on board with the Vikings this season. The two played together for two years with the Chicago Bears. Wade said Berrian is going to be able to stretch the field and make big plays. Offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell termed Berrian an "explosive player" and noted he has great ball skills. He noted they are looking for him to use his speed to create separation down field.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

You crack me up my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

Good stuff, Marrdro it appears your opinion is news worthy
    ;D

"PurpleTide" wrote:

Good stuff, Marrdro it appears your opinion is news worthy

;D
    I've emailed those yutz's (Local sports hacks) enough they quack at the thought of what I say about them.

By the way, I am due to send them another blast.
    Haven't done one since last year.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings | Berrian and Jackson trying to get on same page
    Thu, 29 May 2008 15:34:51 -0700

Don Seeholzer, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Bernard Berrian said he is constantly talking with QB Tarvaris Jackson to make sure they are reading things the same way on the field. Berrian noted Jackson throws the ball harder than he expected while adding he's been struck by Jackson's physical skills and grasp of the offense.

Grasp of the offense...which will translate into better decision-making on the field.
    Look out...TJack is taking the Vikings to the Super Bowl !!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

One of the most ingenious posted gems of all time Prophet.
    LOL

I almost fell out of my chair.

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    LOL

Me thinks we are gonna have a good crowd at the Tenn game Sean.
    ;D

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "seaniemck7" wrote:
    LOL

Me thinks we are gonna have a good crowd at the Tenn game Sean.

;D
    I am all in.
    I used the 'Birthday' card to finalize the negotiations.
    I am looking forward to it. No doubt about it.
    ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast