Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (24 Feb. - 2 March 2009)

Vikings | Houshmandzadeh leaves town
    Mon, 02 Mar 2009 08:21:57 -0800

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports free-agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Bengals) left Minnesota in the evening of Sunday, March 1, on a flight to Los Angeles. Although the news does not mean the Vikings are out of the running, it certainly isn't a good sign. Houshmandzadeh was supposed to sleep on his decision at a Minneapolis hotel. However, it appears he had second thoughts and decided to depart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Houshmandzadeh thinks he can do damage in Minnesota
    Mon, 02 Mar 2009 06:32:15 -0800

Joe Reedy, of The Cincinnati Enquirer, reports free-agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Bengals) elaborated in an interview with ESPN that he could have great success playing alongside Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson. "If I can play with Adrian Peterson, can you imagine what I would do getting one-on-one coverage?" Houshmandzadeh said. "I'm going to win 98.6 percent of the time with one-on-one coverage with him in the backfield."

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports free-agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Bengals) left Minnesota in the evening of Sunday, March 1, on a flight to Los Angeles. Although the news does not mean the Vikings are out of the running, it certainly isn't a good sign. Houshmandzadeh was supposed to sleep on his decision at a Minneapolis hotel. However, it appears he had second thoughts and decided to depart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joe Reedy, of The Cincinnati Enquirer, reports free-agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Bengals) elaborated in an interview with ESPN that he could have great success playing alongside Minnesota Vikings RB Adrian Peterson. "If I can play with Adrian Peterson, can you imagine what I would do getting one-on-one coverage?" Houshmandzadeh said. "I'm going to win 98.6 percent of the time with one-on-one coverage with him in the backfield."

Apparently it's more important to earn 6.384% more coin than it is to play alongside AD.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:

Apparently it's more important to earn 6.384% more coin than it is to play alongside AD.
    I thought he got 1 on 1 coverage lining up across from Ocho Cinco.

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

TJ claims he got double covered more than Ocho Cinco...haven't really paid enough attention to know if that's true or not.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I love this Carr guy. Get him.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"V" wrote:
    I love this Carr guy. Get him.
    I was pretty high on Greer but this guy seems to be a better fit doesn't he.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Nothing new, just keeping the tidbits updated.

Vikings | Expressed interest in Cutler
    Mon, 02 Mar 2009 12:09:34 -0800

Mike Klis, of The Denver Post, reports the Minnesota Vikings have expressed interest in acquiring Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler, according to a league source.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Not much going on.
    I can only check a couple of my insider sights here at work and even they are quiet.....

Something big is in the offering I think......
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (24 Feb. - 4 March 2009)

Vikings | Birk may return
    Wed, 04 Mar 2009 05:58:31 -0800

Jamison Hensley, of The Baltimore Sun, reports free-agent C Matt Birk (Vikings) has not ruled out a return to the Minnesota Vikings. It is believed Birk will decide whether to sign with the Vikings or Baltimore Ravens during the next two days.

Vikings | Ciurciu released
    Tue, 03 Mar 2009 08:36:07 -0800

Judd Zulgad, of the Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings have released LB Vinny Ciurciu.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234