Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,862

    Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-30 March 2009)

    "V" wrote:
    BPA @ 22 will be WR
    You heard it here first...but how will we know?

  2. #22
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-30 March 2009)

    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    BPA @ 22 will be WR
    You heard it here first...but how will we know?
    When you are screaming at the TV for us to take the WR, you will know.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  3. #23
    tastywaves's Avatar
    tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,862

    Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-30 March 2009)

    "V" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    BPA @ 22 will be WR
    You heard it here first...but how will we know?
    When you are screaming at the TV for us to take the WR, you will know.
    Cool, I'll let you know on draft day if I was screaming for a WR.
    If its just you and me, does it still count as BPA.

  4. #24
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-30 March 2009)

    BPA will be WR I think as well

    Weather thats Nicks or Harvin or Britt


  5. #25
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-30 March 2009)

    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    BPA @ 22 will be WR
    You heard it here first...but how will we know?
    When you are screaming at the TV for us to take the WR, you will know.
    Cool, I'll let you know on draft day if I was screaming for a WR.
    If its just you and me, does it still count as BPA.
    I'll let people judge for themselves.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  6. #26
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,949

    Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-30 March 2009)

    "V4L" wrote:
    BPA will be WR I think as well

    Weather thats Nicks or Harvin or Britt

    not sure that will happen!

  7. #27
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-30 March 2009)

    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    BPA will be WR I think as well

    Weather thats Nicks or Harvin or Britt

    not sure that will happen!

    Me neither

    For some reason I have a feeling Britt or Nicks will slip to the second round though

    Kinda like last year when everyone was saying Limas Sweed and Malcom Kelly would be middle of the first round picks


  8. #28
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-31 March 2009)

    Vikings | Could start extension talks with Taylor
    Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:17:32 -0700

    Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings could begin contact extension talks with RB Chester Taylor in the coming months. Taylor has one year remaining on his contract.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Vikings | Could start extension talks with Greenway
    Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:17:12 -0700

    Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings could begin contact extension talks with LB Chad Greenway in the coming months. Greenway has two years remaining on his contract.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Vikings | Iglesias to visit
    Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:37:42 -0700

    Tim Yotter, of VikingUpdate.com, reports Oklahoma WR Juaquin Iglesias is scheduled to meet with the Minnesota Vikings April 8.

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #29
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-31 March 2009)

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Vikings | Could start extension talks with Taylor
    Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:17:32 -0700

    Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings could begin contact extension talks with RB Chester Taylor in the coming months. Taylor has one year remaining on his contract.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Vikings | Could start extension talks with Greenway
    Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:17:12 -0700

    Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings could begin contact extension talks with LB Chad Greenway in the coming months. Greenway has two years remaining on his contract.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Vikings | Iglesias to visit
    Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:37:42 -0700

    Tim Yotter, of VikingUpdate.com, reports Oklahoma WR Juaquin Iglesias is scheduled to meet with the Minnesota Vikings April 8.

    I have heard the name Juaquin Iglesias come up a couple times here. Seems to be a second day guy. I wonder why we are looking at him. Looks like he is a decent kick returner. Sleeper?

  10. #30
    bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,949

    Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-31 March 2009)

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Vikings | Could start extension talks with Taylor
    Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:17:32 -0700

    Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings could begin contact extension talks with RB Chester Taylor in the coming months. Taylor has one year remaining on his contract.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Vikings | Could start extension talks with Greenway
    Tue, 31 Mar 2009 12:17:12 -0700

    Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings could begin contact extension talks with LB Chad Greenway in the coming months. Greenway has two years remaining on his contract.


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Vikings | Iglesias to visit
    Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:37:42 -0700

    Tim Yotter, of VikingUpdate.com, reports Oklahoma WR Juaquin Iglesias is scheduled to meet with the Minnesota Vikings April 8.

    I have heard the name Juaquin Iglesias come up a couple times here. Seems to be a second day guy. I wonder why we are looking at him. Looks like he is a decent kick returner. Sleeper?
    i'm not a fan.. i saw him play a few times this past year, and i personally didn't think he was anything special...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings KFFL tidbits (24 Feb. - 4 March 2009)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 08:11 AM
  2. KFFL Vikings tidbits (2 April 2008)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 10:33 AM
  3. KFFL Vikings tidbits (13 April 2006)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 06:42 AM
  4. KFFL Vikings tidbits (12 April 2006)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 11:51 AM
  5. KFFL Vikings tidbits (11 April 2006)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 03:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •