Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings KFFL tidbits (20 March -1 April 2009)

Vikings | Have had discussions with Winfield’s agent
    Sun, 22 Mar 2009 15:46:13 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Minnesota Vikings have had discussions with CB Antoine Winfield's agent, Ashanti Webb, about a long-term deal. Winfield said he wants to be "proactive" rather than wait for free agency. Winfield is entering the last year of his contract.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Griffin's extension details
    Sat, 21 Mar 2009 12:22:25 -0700

Updating a previous report, Mark Craig, of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports the extension Minnesota Vikings CB Cedric Griffin signed is believed to be a three-year deal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | Griffin signs contract extension
    Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:29:44 -0700

The Minnesota Vikings have announced they have signed CB Cedric Griffin to a contract extension. Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-22 March 2009)

Excellent news my friend.
    Thanks.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-23 March 2009)

Vikings | Tahi earns extra money
    Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:32:40 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings FB Naufahu Tahi earned an additional $159,618 through the NFL's performance-based pay system.

Vikings | Cook earns extra money
    Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:32:05 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings C Ryan Cook earned an additional $188,832 through the NFL's performance-based pay system.

Vikings | Griffin earns extra money
    Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:31:47 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings CB Cedric Griffin earned an additional $210,748 through the NFL's performance-based pay system.

Vikings | Edwards earns extra money
    Mon, 23 Mar 2009 20:31:29 -0700

Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings DE Ray Edwards earned an additional $221,322 through the NFL's performance-based pay system.

Vikings | Griffin extension update
    Mon, 23 Mar 2009 14:14:26 -0700

Updating a previous report, Sean Jensen, of the St. Paul Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings CB Cedric Griffin signed a five-year extension worth $28.5 million, according to a source. The contract includes $10.5 million in guaranteed money.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

how the HELL did cook of all ppl earn extra money....

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    how the HELL did cook of all ppl earn extra money....
    Playing time.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-25 March 2009)

Vikings | First to inquire about Culter
    Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:40:13 -0700

Charles Robinson, of Yahoo! Sports, reports the Minnesota Vikings were the first team to inquire about Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler but the talks broke down early because some elements of the Vikings coaching staff were not totally sold on Cutler.

Vikings | Talking to Winfield about extension
    Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:35:01 -0700

Tim Yotter, of Scout.com, reports the Minnesota Vikings are talking to CB Antoine Winfield about a possible contract extension. "We're in a pretty good dialogue with his agent right now. Yeah, that's ongoing. (We'd) like to get him done," head coach Brad Childress said. "With the (uncertain) future with the CBA (collective bargaining agreement) the way it is, I'd love to have him for a couple more years. I say couple, but it could be one, could be two, could be three."

Vikings | Yet to make decision on Tahi offer sheet
    Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:08:07 -0700

Tim Yotter, of VikingUpdate.com, reports the Minnesota Vikings have not made a decision yet on FB Naufahu Tahi, head coach Brad Childress said Wednesday, March 25. The Vikings tendered Tahi at the lowest level, for $1.01 million, but the Cincinnati Bengals signed Tahi to a $1.4 million offer sheet. The Vikings have until Friday, March 27, to match the offer or lose Tahi without any compensation in return.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    Vikings | First to inquire about Culter
    Wed, 25 Mar 2009 15:40:13 -0700

Charles Robinson, of Yahoo! Sports, reports the Minnesota Vikings were the first team to inquire about Denver Broncos QB Jay Cutler but the talks broke down early because some elements of the Vikings coaching staff were not totally sold on Cutler.

Vikings | Talking to Winfield about extension
    Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:35:01 -0700

Tim Yotter, of Scout.com, reports the Minnesota Vikings are talking to CB Antoine Winfield about a possible contract extension. "We're in a pretty good dialogue with his agent right now. Yeah, that's ongoing. (We'd) like to get him done," head coach Brad Childress said. "With the (uncertain) future with the CBA (collective bargaining agreement) the way it is, I'd love to have him for a couple more years. I say couple, but it could be one, could be two, could be three."

Vikings | Yet to make decision on Tahi offer sheet
    Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:08:07 -0700

Tim Yotter, of VikingUpdate.com, reports the Minnesota Vikings have not made a decision yet on FB Naufahu Tahi, head coach Brad Childress said Wednesday, March 25. The Vikings tendered Tahi at the lowest level, for $1.01 million, but the Cincinnati Bengals signed Tahi to a $1.4 million offer sheet. The Vikings have until Friday, March 27, to match the offer or lose Tahi without any compensation in return.

PLEASE get it done!
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

I hope they get AW signed, so he can finish his career in Minnesota. Hopefully a Champion. It also looks like we may be looking for a FB in the draft.

Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-26 March 2009)

Vikings | Friday is the day for Tahi decision
    Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:05:12 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of The Minneapolis Star Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings are prolonging their decision on whether or not to match the Cincinnati Bengals' offer-sheet to restricted free-agent FB Naufahu Tahi. A decision is not expected to come until Friday, March 27, which is the last day the Vikings can match the one-year, $1.4 million offer. The team may also not say anything and simply allow him to depart to Cincinnati. The Vikings would not receive any compensation for him if he goes to the Bengals.

Vikings | Optimistic about signing Winfield to extension
    Thu, 26 Mar 2009 23:04:22 -0700

Chip Scoggins, of The Minneapolis Star-Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings are hopeful of signing CB Antoine Winfield to a contract extension. He is entering the final year of his deal with the team. Head coach Brad Childress said talks are ongoing and noted they have had really good conversations with his agent, Ashanti Webb.

Re: Vikings KFFL tidbits (20-26 March 2009)

They resign Whinny and I will officially be happy.
    ;D

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast