Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Vikings issue RFA tenders

Vikings issue RFA tenders to Sidney Rice, Ray Edwards, three others

team has applied restricted free agency tenders to Rice, defensive end Ray Edwards, defensive end Brian Robison, safety Husain Abdullah, and offensive lineman Ryan Cook.

Rice and Edwards received first-round tenders; the rest were tendered at the second-round level.
    Now the brother-in-law of a Vikings janitor told my wife's 2nd cousin they also gave Tjack a AAA map of the US and a Kmart dufflebag and a 45 of Nancy Sinatra's 'these boots are made for walking'......they later sent an iPod copy of the tune as these young guys don't us vinyl

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Vikings issue RFA tenders

Quote Originally Posted by "vikinggreg" #1090565
    Vikings issue RFA tenders to Sidney Rice, Ray Edwards, three others

team has applied restricted free agency tenders to Rice, defensive end Ray Edwards, defensive end Brian Robison, safety Husain Abdullah, and offensive lineman Ryan Cook.

Rice and Edwards received first-round tenders; the rest were tendered at the second-round level.
    Now the brother-in-law of a Vikings janitor told my wife's 2nd cousin they also gave Tjack a AAA map of the US and a Kmart dufflebag and a 45 of Nancy Sinatra's 'these boots are made for walking'......they later sent an iPod copy of the tune as these young guys don't us vinyl
    Interesting strategy.

So if these guys sign with another team we get some sort of compensation for them? I guess that might be a good way to get our 3rd round pick back.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I can't say it enough, you know, how much I hate it that we are taking this tact again.

I can kindof understand it with Rice, mostly cause he turned our contract offer down, but why in the hell can't they atleast try to get deals done with the others if they want them to stay.

I, for one, can't wait for the tirade that will probably come from Ray over this.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1090576
    I can't say it enough, you know, how much I hate it that we are taking this tact again.

I can kindof understand it with Rice, mostly cause he turned our contract offer down, but why in the hell can't they atleast try to get deals done with the others if they want them to stay.

I, for one, can't wait for the tirade that will probably come from Ray over this.
    I do expect ray to hold out v-jax style. I would love if somebody signed him off us though. Were rebuilding, time to see what weve got in griffen, and acquire picks. Rice is a guy a team can build around if he can stay healthy. Ray, not so much.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1090577

I do expect ray to hold out v-jax style. I would love if somebody signed him off us though. Were rebuilding, time to see what weve got in griffen, and acquire picks. Rice is a guy a team can build around if he can stay healthy. Ray, not so much.
    I would love to see him stay. My only knock I have on Ray is that I believe he isn't a true LDE and won't be able to hold up for another full contract over there.

A interesting move I read on another chat page (guy got flamed for it) was to resign Ray, slim him back down and move him back to RDE and trade JA.

Probably would piss alot of people off. Not me of course.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1090584
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1090577

I would love to see him stay. My only knock I have on Ray is that I believe he isn't a true LDE and won't be able to hold up for another full contract over there.

A interesting move I read on another chat page (guy got flamed for it) was to resign Ray, slim him back down and move him back to RDE and trade JA.
    Probably would piss alot of people off. Not me of course.

I wouldnt be entirely against trading ja, but if we do, our dl will be comparable to how it was in 04, kenny mixon, kw, spencer johnson, demarcus scott with johnstone(robison) mixed in on passing downs.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Hey, I just noticed we didn't tender Tahi.

Hmm. I thought he would be a big priority......

Blog Entries

Our scheme doesn't call for a FB who sucks wang

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1090942

And they're letting Baskett slip through their fingers too?!?!?!?

Are the inmates in charge of this asylum?!?!?!?

Where is his long term deal?!?!?!?

Caine

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1090962
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1090942

And they're letting Baskett slip through their fingers too?!?!?!?

Are the inmates in charge of this asylum?!?!?!?

Where is his long term deal?!?!?!?

Caine
    They offered Hank a long term contract but he didnt like the part where his wife gets naked for us fans and shows us a certain trick she can do with her tits.

What a bummer. I was so ready to see that trick.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast