Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Vikings Interested in Malcolm Floyd

JuddZulgad
    There continue to be reports the Vikings are interested in free-agent WR Malcom Floyd. Don't dismiss them.

JuddZulgad
    That is not right at this point. RT @VikeBike: @JuddZulgad Floyd's wiki page shows him on the #Vikings. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcom_Floyd
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Re: Vikings Interested in Malcolm Floyd

Floyd would be a nice addition.
    Even babies know the difference.

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1102827
    JuddZulgad
    There continue to be reports the Vikings are interested in free-agent WR Malcom Floyd. Don't dismiss them.

JuddZulgad
    That is not right at this point. RT @VikeBike: @JuddZulgad Floyd's wiki page shows him on the #Vikings. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcom_Floyd
    I am VERY slow on the draw today! Thanks dude. I really hope we get him. And I really hope that this asshole stops with the Vikings wikipedia edits! It's getting my hopes up!

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

Jarlvik is offline Rookie

If we end up with him AND got rid of Bryant McMuffin on the same day...:woohoo:
    Next stop- SAFETY and we're good. Unless a Center drops in on us...
    None

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Sign Floyd, Whitner and another OL, get rid of Berrian and I think the Vikings off season can be called a high success.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1102830
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1102827
    JuddZulgad

JuddZulgad
    I am VERY slow on the draw today! Thanks dude. I really hope we get him. And I really hope that this asshole stops with the Vikings wikipedia edits! It's getting my hopes up!
    I just knew I had to beat your ass over to ppo to post it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

I hope I'm wrong, but unfortunately I think the Vikings are done as far as signing a big name receiver.

There's been tons of rumors and articles saying we're after this receiver or that one simply because we had a void with Rice signing elsewhere. Writers are simply connecting dots.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

GQVikesFanLV is offline Waterboy

If we are going to do anything with Floyd then we better do it now. I found this in the Chargers forums. Baltimore is interested in Floyd too.

The Baltimore Sun reports that the Ravens have "strong interest" in free agent Malcom Floyd.
    They clearly prefer Floyd to free agent Braylon Edwards. Floyd turns 30 before the season, but can stretch the field with a career yards-per-reception average of 17.27. He was also on the Chargers' roster when current Ravens offensive coordinator Cam Cameron held the same role in San Diego from 2004 through 2006.
    None

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

Don't think we are getting him either. Why do I feel like we are lazy during the off season?

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "GQVikesFanLV" #1102850
    If we are going to do anything with Floyd then we better do it now. I found this in the Chargers forums. Baltimore is interested in Floyd too.

The Baltimore Sun reports that the Ravens have "strong interest" in free agent Malcom Floyd.
    They clearly prefer Floyd to free agent Braylon Edwards. Floyd turns 30 before the season, but can stretch the field with a career yards-per-reception average of 17.27. He was also on the Chargers' roster when current Ravens offensive coordinator Cam Cameron held the same role in San Diego from 2004 through 2006.
    I read that too. According to Judd, he said not to rule the Vikings out either. I read today:

"Aaron Wilson of the Carroll County Times hears the "clock is ticking" for the Ravens to sign free agent WR Malcom Floyd.
    The Ravens presumably have an offer out to Floyd's agent, who was asking for the moon early in free agency. Floyd's decision could turn out to have major repercussions for the Ravens offense, as the fallback plan appears to be re-signing a swiftly declinging Derrick Mason while hoping raw rookie Torrey Smith (hamstring) is ready to make an early-season impact. Per Wilson, Floyd's other suitors are the Vikings, Cardinals, Panthers, and Raiders."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast