Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Vikings Interested in Haynesworth?

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    This guy is a POS in my opinion. But Snyder was dumb enough to pay him, even though he had expressed his displeasure before the money was due.
    Snyder needs to look in the mirror on this one.
    You are correct, in that regard with respect to Albert, but hey, we aren't building a group of alter boys here. We are talking football.

In most cases, an ass brings a bit of nastiness with him. If you ask me, I think we need a bit more "Nasty" on that side of the ball.

Mabye Albert isn't the best option, but he sure has the talent. If only someone could figure out how to make him want to play in a scheme he wants to play in.

Kindof like a cat named Jimmy Kennedy. He was labled as a under achiever and a misfit because he wanted to play DE instead of DT. Seems to have changed his tune in this scheme under the leadership of our coaches. :dry:
    JK was an underachiever, and a misfit.

AH is a lazy pos and a thug. big difference
    So our staff can only make underachievers and misfits work out and not lazy POS? :huh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ejmat wrote:
    I'm not sure of the numbers but from what I understand AH was already paid a big part of his contract and if someone were to trade for him they wouldn't have a huge burden of that $100M+ contract.
    9 Mil over 2 years.

On a side note, I believe that whatever team gets him will want to rework that a bit.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    This guy is a POS in my opinion. But Snyder was dumb enough to pay him, even though he had expressed his displeasure before the money was due.
    You are correct, in that regard with respect to Albert, but hey, we aren't building a group of alter boys here. We are talking football.

In most cases, an ass brings a bit of nastiness with him. If you ask me, I think we need a bit more "Nasty" on that side of the ball.

Mabye Albert isn't the best option, but he sure has the talent. If only someone could figure out how to make him want to play in a scheme he wants to play in.

Kindof like a cat named Jimmy Kennedy. He was labled as a under achiever and a misfit because he wanted to play DE instead of DT. Seems to have changed his tune in this scheme under the leadership of our coaches. :dry:
    So you don't want the players to go into strip clubs even if they behave one day and then the next day you want them to be nasty SOB's.

OK :laugh:
    OK, that was funny, but really, going to strip clubs and being a nasty player are two different types of nasty if you ask me.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:

So our staff can only make underachievers and misfits work out and not lazy POS? :huh:
    Underachievers and misfits can change. In the right situation, with the right scheme that plays to their strengths they can do better.

AH has ONLY ever given effort on his contract year, because he knew he'd get a big payday. He got a big payday, and did nothing. Then he complained, took money promising to stay, then refused to show up to camp. Not to mention, he's a douche. Headstomping has no place on the team. Nobody on the Redskins want him there. Teammates are calling him out and analysts say to watch out.

Not the guy I want.

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    In the end, I would love to see the Vikes take a crack at this guy. Let ole Byrzcheapski structure a contract that would make both ends happy.
    Yet you despise Favre for being a piece of shit and did not want that type of guy on our team.

Marrdro you are the definition of double standards.
    WHAT? Show me were I said he was a piece of shit.

I didn't want the guy on this team for alot of reasons, but I don't think I ever once said that.

Just to reiterate why I didn't/and still don't, want the Noodle on this team:

a. He is and will always be remembered by me for what he did to me and this team as a PUKER.

b. He continually chokes in big games and actually has one of the worst records in the playoffs.

c. I am 100% convinced that he cannot throw the long ball accurate enough to make teams get the extra man out of the box, thus freeing AD to run against 7 man fronts.

A new addendum to my list....

d. I am 100% convinced that he is going to come in this year and have a agenda that only includes padding his passing stats.

This will cause him to audible into alot more passing plays than the staff wants him to do and will eventually cause strife within the team and the locker room which will be the downfall of what should be a very promising year for what appears to be a very talented team.

Double standards my ass.......You, as always, make shit up and then spout off how wrong people are.

In the end, you are worse at spinning things than I am. :P
    LOL! prior to him coming here, you constantly talk about how you hate the guy as a person, you don't like his attitude and you don't want him on the team.
    Again, this is were you and Mars put your own spin on things....

a. I never use the word hate. Absolutely think it is a word that should only be used in dire situations. A game (Football) and a player (the Noodle) do not fall into that catagory. In short, I have never used the word Hate in any context related to the Noodle.

b. I don't like his attitude. See my comments.

c. I don't want him on the team. See my comments.

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:

Underachievers and misfits can change. In the right situation, with the right scheme that plays to their strengths they can do better.

AH has ONLY ever given effort on his contract year, because he knew he'd get a big payday. He got a big payday, and did nothing. Then he complained, took money promising to stay, then refused to show up to camp. Not to mention, he's a douche. Headstomping has no place on the team. Nobody on the Redskins want him there. Teammates are calling him out and analysts say to watch out.

Not the guy I want.
    I don't disagree with you on any point.

My only point back to you, a question rather, is do you believe our staff could get him to be a different cat, on and off the field?

I used JK as a discussion point that they might be able to do that.

Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:

Not the guy I want.

My only point back to you, a question rather, is do you believe our staff could get him to be a different cat, on and off the field?

a) I don't think they'd try, but for 'discussion's sake

b) I don't think they could. I think he'd play well the first year to prove people he's not a complete dink, then go back to his old ways, much like TO made a habit of doing. I don't think he'll ever change unless he's really happy (Think Randy Moss to the extreme)

But rather than doing things like taking a few plays off, while still playing at a high level, he'd distrupt the locker room, cause problems with the coaches/staff and piss people off.

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:

Not the guy I want.

a) I don't think they'd try, but for 'discussion's sake

b) I don't think they could. I think he'd play well the first year to prove people he's not a complete dink, then go back to his old ways, much like TO made a habit of doing. I don't think he'll ever change unless he's really happy (Think Randy Moss to the extreme)

But rather than doing things like taking a few plays off, while still playing at a high level, he'd distrupt the locker room, cause problems with the coaches/staff and piss people off.
    a) you are probably right on target with this one.

b) JK was talked about just as bad as Albert was by his teamates and coaching staffs. It just didn't get as much play as the AH issue because of the $$$'rs involved.

Now everyone is extremely happy with his play. Truth of the matter is, he wasn't happy was because he didn't want to play NT in a defense scheme and didn't want to play NT, but really wanted to be a DE instead.

Sounds strangley familiar to me.......

Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    b) JK was talked about just as bad as Albert was by his teamates and coaching staffs.
    Link? Serious, I haven't heard teammates badmouthing him like they do AH.

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    b) JK was talked about just as bad as Albert was by his teamates and coaching staffs.
    Link? Serious, I haven't heard teammates badmouthing him like they do AH.
    Let me go see what I can dig up. On a side note, I posted a few of those articles (Rams and Broncos I believe) when we initially signed him.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast