Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Vikings could go 19-0

    how many more fucking "Vikings could go" threads do we need? theres three on this page...


    We merge threads together every time someone just posts a different news article about a player... yet these havn't been merged yet?
    Wow.


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  2. #12
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vikings could go 19-0

    "singersp" wrote:
    Put down the crack pipe Cajun.
    My crack "pipe" goes everywhere with me.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #13
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Vikings could go 19-0

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    how many more fucking "Vikings could go" threads do we need? theres three on this page...


    We merge threads together every time someone just posts a different news article about a player... yet these havn't been merged yet?
    Wow.
    I'm guessing about 16 more then.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #14
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Vikings could go 19-0

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    how many more fucking "Vikings could go" threads do we need? theres three on this page...


    We merge threads together every time someone just posts a different news article about a player... yet these havn't been merged yet?
    Wow.
    I'm guessing about 16 more then.
    well some of them are using Ties too..


    sigh
    :


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #15
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings could go 19-0

    well think of it this way


    records go like this

    6-5-5

    with one win, there are 15 different scenarios, eg. 1-15-0, 1-14-1, 1-13-2, etc
    with two wins there are 14 different scenarios, eg, 2-14-0, 2-13,1, etc
    with 3 wins there are 13 different scenarios, eg. 3-13-0, 3-12-1, etc.
    with 4 wins there are 12 different scenarios, and so on

    so theoretically, there are:
    16 + 15 + 14 + 13 + 12 + 11 + 10+ 9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 different combinations, or 136 potential threads about this subject.


    :P

  6. #16
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,567

    Re: Vikings could go 19-0

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    well think of it this way


    records go like this

    6-5-5

    with one win, there are 15 different scenarios, eg. 1-15-0, 1-14-1, 1-13-2, etc
    with two wins there are 14 different scenarios, eg, 2-14-0, 2-13,1, etc
    with 3 wins there are 13 different scenarios, eg. 3-13-0, 3-12-1, etc.
    with 4 wins there are 12 different scenarios, and so on

    so theoretically, there are:
    16 + 15 + 14 + 13 + 12 + 11 + 10+ 9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 different combinations, or 136 potential threads about this subject.


    :P
    Lets start making them

  7. #17
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Vikings could go 19-0

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    well think of it this way


    records go like this

    6-5-5

    with one win, there are 15 different scenarios, eg. 1-15-0, 1-14-1, 1-13-2, etc
    with two wins there are 14 different scenarios, eg, 2-14-0, 2-13,1, etc
    with 3 wins there are 13 different scenarios, eg. 3-13-0, 3-12-1, etc.
    with 4 wins there are 12 different scenarios, and so on

    so theoretically, there are:
    16 + 15 + 14 + 13 + 12 + 11 + 10+ 9+8+7+6+5+4+3+2+1 different combinations, or 136 potential threads about this subject.


    :P
    Lets start making them
    I am not going to make all of them ... but I am definitely going to drive my post count up by posting in every single one of them

  8. #18
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings could go 19-0

    and I'll reply to your posts, and you can reply back, therefore doubling the extra posts you would have whored up on your own

  9. #19
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Vikings could go 19-0

    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    and I'll reply to your posts, and you can reply back, therefore doubling the extra posts you would have whored up on your own
    Brilliant!
    ;D

  10. #20
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings could go 19-0

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    how many more fucking "Vikings could go" threads do we need? theres three on this page...


    We merge threads together every time someone just posts a different news article about a player... yet these havn't been merged yet?
    Wow.
    I believe that's the subtle humour in these threads.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •