Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    delviking is offline Starter

Re: Vikings Combine Buzz

person id like them to look at in the 5-7 rounds would be the safety Shilo Keo. just watched his combine was hes not the biggest or best but looked to be a solid player who even layed out for a pick during the drills.

Sanders liked what he saw and he also has return experience so he could provided solid special teams help. and that would help keep harvin fresher in games and with the rice situation we need harvin as fresh and healthy as possible.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "delviking" #1090472
    person id like them to look at in the 5-7 rounds would be the safety Shilo Keo. just watched his combine was hes not the biggest or best but looked to be a solid player who even layed out for a pick during the drills.

Sanders liked what he saw and he also has return experience so he could provided solid special teams help. and that would help keep harvin fresher in games and with the rice situation we need harvin as fresh and healthy as possible.
    I pulled him up as soon as Deon started talking him up. He's a very interesting prospect.

Shiloh Keo, SS, Idaho

Only issue I have with him is he is a SS. Remember, we don't really use a SS but rather 2 FS's in this scheme.

On a side note, I still say they need to sign Hussain though. As good as this kid is/will be, he will still suffer from the same stuff we have watched over the last 2 or 3 years as youngsters get played before they are ready.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

If we go after guys in the secondary we need to add guys that have size. Hopefully Cook comes back and can be healthy because he will give us some of that but the days of the 5'9- 5'11 guys are numbered when you look at the size and speed of the WR's coming out in the drafts and already on the rosters of teams in our division.

In the secondary we need to continue to get younger, taller and faster to compete in our division.

delviking is offline Starter

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1090515
    Quote Originally Posted by "delviking" #1090472

I pulled him up as soon as Deon started talking him up. He's a very interesting prospect.

Shiloh Keo, SS, Idaho

Only issue I have with him is he is a SS. Remember, we don't really use a SS but rather 2 FS's in this scheme.

On a side note, I still say they need to sign Hussain though. As good as this kid is/will be, he will still suffer from the same stuff we have watched over the last 2 or 3 years as youngsters get played before they are ready.

yeah i hear ya maybe we should try to SS since 2 FS hasnt really worked out to well for us lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12