Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Vikings checking on former first round CB Tye Hill

cogitans wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Who's left......

Dre' Bly 430.0 Tackles 5 Sacks 43 INT's.
    Nick Harper 528.0 Tackles 0 Sacks 21 INT's.
    Deshea Townsend 380.0 Tackles 15.5 Sacks 21 INT's.

Pickens are pretty slim. Maybe we will see some let loose after the draft.
    Without looking up any of these guys, I'd say that sounds like an old bunch.
    YUP, but I think that is what would be the best solution, atleast until Griff gets back next year.

Problem is, this staff doesn't like bringing in many old dudes so I guess we will be forced to watch a bunch of youngsters learning on the field again this year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Good to see that with draft visits and this, CB is a main concern. It was my main concern and I am glad the staff agrees. Maybe this guy will surprise us.
    This guy is your example of "Main Concern"? This is a first round draft pick who was eventually traded for a 7th round pick to the Falcons.

Some yutz said they would bring in a 2nd tier Vet long ago. This cat is a second tier Vet.

On a side note. I like this pickup if it happens. Adds some nice depth at the Nickle and a potential camp body to take some reps if Whinny isn't ready to go.
    So much for that 2nd tier talk.

According to Wes Bunting of the National Football Post, the Vikings “love” Cook and could very well make him their first choice in April’s draft.
    http://www.vikingsgab.com/2010/03/30/vikings-%E2%80%9Clove%E2%80%9D-chris-cook/
    Already posted. And there is no way this cat goes in the first round.

If nothing else, Spielman has proved (unlike Foley) he does not reach for players.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Tye Hill picks the Tennessee Titans

He must not have liked the idea of backing up the likes of Benny and Asher......
    I remember a cat who said Sapp would not make the team. My has times change. I am willing to bet that Hill starts for the Titans.
    I also remember the cat who championed him in discussions with that cat, throwing poor Benny under the bus the first chance he got and the previous cat sticking up for him.

Those two are a couple of chuckleheads if you ask me. :P
    Since when is criticizing a person throwing them under the bus?

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Good to see that with draft visits and this, CB is a main concern. It was my main concern and I am glad the staff agrees. Maybe this guy will surprise us.
    This guy is your example of "Main Concern"? This is a first round draft pick who was eventually traded for a 7th round pick to the Falcons.

Some yutz said they would bring in a 2nd tier Vet long ago. This cat is a second tier Vet.

On a side note. I like this pickup if it happens. Adds some nice depth at the Nickle and a potential camp body to take some reps if Whinny isn't ready to go.
    So much for that 2nd tier talk.

According to Wes Bunting of the National Football Post, the Vikings “love” Cook and could very well make him their first choice in April’s draft.
    http://www.vikingsgab.com/2010/03/30/vikings-%E2%80%9Clove%E2%80%9D-chris-cook/
    Already posted. And there is no way this cat goes in the first round.

If nothing else, Spielman has proved (unlike Foley) he does not reach for players.
    It was not posted for info or to say he will be taken 1st round. It was posted to prove my point. CB is a main concern.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123