Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 90
  1. #21
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings/Browns talking Trade?

    Better trade:

    Unload our first to Cincy (4th overall) for their second, a first next year and Ochocinco/Palmer/both.

    If they don't like it, they can go fuck themselves

  2. #22
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings/Browns talking Trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094816
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094798
    Maybe we will see a two team deal here. We will take both of our first round picks for next years draft and package them and send them to the Iggles for Kolb.

    If we do that, I will lead the "Fire Spielman" mob
    I'll help hold the banner.

  3. #23
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Vikings/Browns talking Trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094819
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094816
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094798
    Maybe we will see a two team deal here. We will take both of our first round picks for next years draft and package them and send them to the Iggles for Kolb.

    If we do that, I will lead the "Fire Spielman" mob
    I'll help hold the banner.
    I'll light the torches and bring my own pitchfork.

  4. #24
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings/Browns talking Trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1094820
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094819
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094816
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094798
    Maybe we will see a two team deal here. We will take both of our first round picks for next years draft and package them and send them to the Iggles for Kolb.

    If we do that, I will lead the "Fire Spielman" mob
    I'll help hold the banner.
    I'll light the torches and bring my own pitchfork.
    Ok, so we've got three of the key components to a successful mob. Banner, leader and torch/pitchforks. Now we just need mass amounts of people.

    We need to pop down to Springfield, they know how to form an angry mob.


  5. #25
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings/Browns talking Trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094822
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1094820
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094819
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094816
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094798
    Maybe we will see a two team deal here. We will take both of our first round picks for next years draft and package them and send them to the Iggles for Kolb.

    If we do that, I will lead the "Fire Spielman" mob
    I'll help hold the banner.
    I'll light the torches and bring my own pitchfork.
    Ok, so we've got three of the key components to a successful mob. Banner, leader and torch/pitchforks. Now we just need mass amounts of people.

    We need to pop down to Springfield, they know how to form an angry mob.

    We could just edit in some of the footage from the 'sconnie teacher protest if we need to make it look like the crowd is bigger. I learned that from Faux news network.

  6. #26
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,852
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings/Browns talking Trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094825
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094822
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1094820
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094819
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094816
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094798
    Maybe we will see a two team deal here. We will take both of our first round picks for next years draft and package them and send them to the Iggles for Kolb.

    If we do that, I will lead the "Fire Spielman" mob
    I'll help hold the banner.
    I'll light the torches and bring my own pitchfork.
    Ok, so we've got three of the key components to a successful mob. Banner, leader and torch/pitchforks. Now we just need mass amounts of people.

    We need to pop down to Springfield, they know how to form an angry mob.

    We could just edit in some of the footage from the 'sconnie teacher protest if we need to make it look like the crowd is bigger. I learned that from Faux news network.
    Add me to your mob. I'll do whatever. Light torches, help make banners, bring a vikings horn to blow in. I don't want Kolb. Get off his dick, he hasn't done anything
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

  7. #27
    b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    176

    Re: Vikings/Browns talking Trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1094820
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094819
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094816
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094798
    Maybe we will see a two team deal here. We will take both of our first round picks for next years draft and package them and send them to the Iggles for Kolb.

    If we do that, I will lead the "Fire Spielman" mob
    I'll help hold the banner.
    I'll light the torches and bring my own pitchfork.

    I'll personally walk from San Jose through the Mid-West to pick up Spielman's ass and send him back to ESPN.
    None

  8. #28
    b_sandhar_29 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    176

    Re: Vikings/Browns talking Trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094826
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094825
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094822
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1094820
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094819
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094816
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094798
    Maybe we will see a two team deal here. We will take both of our first round picks for next years draft and package them and send them to the Iggles for Kolb.

    If we do that, I will lead the "Fire Spielman" mob
    I'll help hold the banner.
    I'll light the torches and bring my own pitchfork.
    Ok, so we've got three of the key components to a successful mob. Banner, leader and torch/pitchforks. Now we just need mass amounts of people.

    We need to pop down to Springfield, they know how to form an angry mob.

    We could just edit in some of the footage from the 'sconnie teacher protest if we need to make it look like the crowd is bigger. I learned that from Faux news network.
    Add me to your mob. I'll do whatever. Light torches, help make banners, bring a vikings horn to blow in. I don't want Kolb. Get off his dick, he hasn't done anything
    I'll personally walk from San Jose through the Mid-West to pick up Spielman's ass and send him back to ESPN.
    None

  9. #29
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings/Browns talking Trade?

    Quote Originally Posted by "b_sandhar_29" #1094828
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1094826
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094825
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094822
    Quote Originally Posted by "Mr Anderson" #1094820
    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1094819
    Quote Originally Posted by "i_bleed_purple" #1094816
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1094798
    Maybe we will see a two team deal here. We will take both of our first round picks for next years draft and package them and send them to the Iggles for Kolb.

    If we do that, I will lead the "Fire Spielman" mob
    I'll help hold the banner.
    I'll light the torches and bring my own pitchfork.
    Ok, so we've got three of the key components to a successful mob. Banner, leader and torch/pitchforks. Now we just need mass amounts of people.

    We need to pop down to Springfield, they know how to form an angry mob.

    We could just edit in some of the footage from the 'sconnie teacher protest if we need to make it look like the crowd is bigger. I learned that from Faux news network.
    Add me to your mob. I'll do whatever. Light torches, help make banners, bring a vikings horn to blow in. I don't want Kolb. Get off his dick, he hasn't done anything
    I'll personally walk from San Jose through the Mid-West to pick up Spielman's ass and send him back to ESPN.
    Well, that settles it. No Kolb.

  10. #30
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: Vikings/Browns talking Trade?

    WTF!
    This isn't like getting a first round pick for free.
    Anyone care to do the math....
    You are giving up a 1st round pick....
    You are ending up with 2nd round picks
    Next season you will have 2 1st round picks
    All you have gained is a 2nd round pick. over 2 years.
    This is a fucking retarded trade. Why? Because we are gaining a 2nd round pick to drop down almost 30 fuck spots. Speilman you fucking dope. The only thing I can think can come of this is if we are trying to be able to buget 2 ist next year to select Luck....but the team that has the #1 pick won't give him up

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Browns willing to trade Braylon Edwards?
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:07 AM
  2. BRONCOS, TEXANS TALKING TRADE
    By crazycw9 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 05:24 AM
  3. MOVED: BRONCOS, TEXANS TALKING TRADE
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 04:52 AM
  4. Rumor: Lions, Cardinals talking trade
    By cogitans in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 02:58 PM
  5. Dolphins, Vikings talking Culpepper trade
    By F1_error in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 03-03-2006, 04:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •