Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    wyorob is offline Starter

Vikings back feild???

I am interested to know what direction the vikings are going to go with the RB? Are we going to have a major player in the backfeild?

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Vikings back feild???

Draft is very deep. I am hoping we spend in other areas in FA, and draft in the 1st round.

sig courtesy of PPE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"wyorob" wrote:
    I am interested to know what direction the vikings are going to go with the RB? Are we going to have a major player in the backfeild?
    Well the way it looks, all the big name rb's will be resigned by their current teams before Waldo Taliabue and Gene Upchuck decide on something. We may have no other choice but to draft a rb in the first rd. 4 eyed boy has made it impossible for us to sign a big name fa rb. I hope those power trip jerks are happy that they screwed over alot of teams by doing this..

I am with you all they way on that one.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

DeAngelo Williams baby!

Draft him at 17. End of Story.

Pick up John Runyan, Will Shields, Chris Hope. and Lavar Arrington this off season.

Tomlin says we need a fast athletic MLB to play in the Tampa 2, and if you can find me a better athlete at the LB position than Arrington, I will eat my words. Him at MLB in this system will give him a chance to make the plays he wants to, in run situations he'll be free to do basically whatever he wants, unless it's an assigned blitz. I think he would be perfect as a MLB in the Tampa 2.

Actually with his combination of size and speed, Arrington could be the best athlete in the league, not just at the linebacker position.

Trade Brian Williams for the Niners 2nd round pick, and draft Sinorice Moss, to replace Koren Robinson.

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Edge Chestor or then go to the draft

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    DeAngelo Williams baby!

Pick up John Runyan, Will Shields, Chris Hope. and Lavar Arrington this off season.

Tomlin says we need a fast athletic MLB to play in the Tampa 2, and if you can find me a better athlete at the LB position than Arrington, I will eat my words. Him at MLB in this system will give him a chance to make the plays he wants to, in run situations he'll be free to do basically whatever he wants, unless it's an assigned blitz. I think he would be perfect as a MLB in the Tampa 2.

Actually with his combination of size and speed, Arrington could be the best athlete in the league, not just at the linebacker position.

Trade Brian Williams for the Niners 2nd round pick, and draft Sinorice Moss, to replace Koren Robinson.

Wow man, you are getting ahead of yourself here.

Trade Brian Williams for the Niners 2nd round pick, and draft Sinorice Moss, to replace Koren Robinson.[/quote]

First off we haven't lost Koren Robinson, to replace someone, you have to lose him first. As far as Brian Williams goes, he is a transition player. He can accept offers from another team, and the Vikes will have to match to keep him. I don't think the Vikes would sign B-Will for what he will make then trade him for a 2nd rd pick..

shawn9876uss is offline Coordinator

I wouldn't mind picking up james in FA, so that we can have immediate results, and draft either williams or marony so he doesn't have to get beat up right from the start.

Thanks PurpleMafia

Sounds like the options are plentyful.. Time for the vikes to make an impact. I hope the owner sticks to his guns and follows through with all he has said he would do? We hear it all the time now lets see it. I beleive he will and I think things are going to come our way.

"Mr Anderson" wrote:
    DeAngelo Williams baby!

Works for me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast