singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings among former Gophers safety Dominique Barber's favorite NFL teams

[size=13pt]Minnesota Vikings among former Minnesota Gophers safety Dominique Barber's favorite NFL teams[/size]

BY DON SEEHOLZER
    Pioneer Press

Article Last Updated: 02/24/2008 11:30:31 PM CST

INDIANAPOLIS - Most college players have one favorite NFL team. Dominique Barber can name three.....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Vikings among former Gophers safety Dominique Barber's favorite NFL teams

[size=13pt]Barber trying to get his foot in NFL door[/size]

The former Gophers safety is trying to turn heads, after playing for a defense that had few positives in his senior year.

By JUDD ZULGAD, Star Tribune

Last update: February 25, 2008 - 12:09 AM

INDIANAPOLIS — The Gophers' 1-11 record in football this season means Dom Barber doesn't have much company at the NFL Scouting Combine. Actually, he doesn't have any....

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

I was reading about this earlier in the paper.. i don't watch too much college ball unfortunately, but from what i've heard the kids got talent.
    If he can hit half as well as Marion Barber blows through people.. pick him up lol

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

If he's got skill then sure give him a look, but i wouldn't want to draft someone just because their favourite team is the vikings.
    Although I have to say it would be a dream come true to play for the Vikings.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    If he's got skill then sure give him a look, but i wouldn't want to draft someone just because their favourite team is the vikings.
    Although I have to say it would be a dream come true to play for the Vikings.
    why not?
    :

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

What is the scouting report on this guy?
    Anyone see him play live?
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler

"jkjuggalo" wrote:
    What is the scouting report on this guy?
    Anyone see him play live?
    Well I went to the Gopher games this year, being a student here and all, and if I was a GM, I would stay far away from anybody coming out of Minnesota this year. It was horrible. I really couldn't say anything about him specifically though.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

I watched every Gopher football game this year and if there was one bright spot on an otherwise dismal defense it was Barber.
    Big Ten coaches have called him one of the top safeties in the Big 10. We tend not so see players that play for "second-tier" teams and because of that the Vikes have lost two good U of M players in the last few years to other teams. This guy is worth a third round draft spot in my opinion.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.