Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tom2Bucs is offline Rookie

Viking Update .com Mock Draft!!

This is a very good mock! Check it out!

http://vikings.scout.com/2/615269.html

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Viking Update .com Mock Draft!!

I'm more online with that pick for the Vikes depending on what happens during FA.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Seems like a fairly likely scenario.
    I would love to see Peterson available, but I doubt that will be an option at this point.
    Getting too much press with too much upside ability.

No doubt we need a better pass rush (been missing in minny for a long time now) and Jamaal along with Erasmus coming back healthy should help tremendously.
    The apprehension I have is that we have gone early for DE's in the draft recently and haven't seen a great payback at this point.

CJ won't be available so not an option, I agree in waiting until later picks for WR and try to land something decent in FA.

peadawg is offline Training Camp

So great of a mock that it has Poz going #26 to the Iggles, and #32 to the Colts. . .

I would have to believe the Vikes would have a very hard time passing on Quinn if he's available.
    Better yet, call Houston, and offer to switch spots with them, for Carr. . . then trade down to about #15-18 range, pick up a 2nd, grab Olson, Irons, and Meachum (or best available WR)---three young potential playmakers for years ato come.
    "Golf is the only sport you can talk about threesomes, foursomes, and the size of your balls. "

Stonecoldet3 is offline Starter

Although a very likely scenario, I would rather pick up a veteran pass rusher through FA than draft another young inexperienced DE through the draft.

Desertvikingfan is offline Pro-Bowler

I think we will all have a much better idea in a week or so, but taking yet another 1st round DE starting to feel a little like the Kittens.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

The thing I don't like about this and many other draft pick mochs is them having the Browns taking a RB...

I believe the Browns will end up the the BPA at the O line or DL/LB positions...

We may also see the Browns trading down for more picks....Could this be a window for us to step in and get CJ?....

I'm hoping so... ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Stonecoldet3 is offline Starter

"NordicNed" wrote:

The thing I don't like about this and many other draft pick mochs is them having the Browns taking a RB...

I believe the Browns will end up the the BPA at the O line or DL/LB positions...

We may also see the Browns trading down for more picks....Could this be a window for us to step in and get CJ?....

I'm hoping so... ;D
    I sure hope so as well!
    IMO trading 1st and 3rd picks this year with a conditional pick based on production in next years draft would be a fair trade to draft C.J.
    The Browns have a lot of holes to fill and could even trade the 7th pick for even more picks.
    Very Likely scenario I think.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"peadawg" wrote:
    So great of a mock that it has Poz going #26 to the Iggles, and #32 to the Colts. . .

I would have to believe the Vikes would have a very hard time passing on Quinn if he's available.

Better yet, call Houston, and offer to switch spots with them, for Carr. . . then trade down to about #15-18 range, pick up a 2nd, grab Olson, Irons, and Meachum (or best available WR)---three young potential playmakers for years ato come.
    ROTF!!!

Good catch, rook!!!

Welcome to PP.O!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"peadawg" wrote:

I wouldn't have a problem with that but I would want to try for Moss and Meachem. Olson is going to be hard to get but I would love to see it happen.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast