Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
  1. #21
    DaunteHOF is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,096

    Re: Viking player prediction's

    lost two of the best playmakers, ever. I say smoot gets 3ints, 2 to the house...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

  2. #22
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: Viking player prediction's

    "vikingsbenchwarmer" wrote:
    Brad Johnson unlikely our mvp because he will be a pocket thrower. It will be Chester Taylor
    BJ's performance will make or break our season, regardless how great taylor does he doesnt have that power.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    241

    Re: Viking player prediction's

    "vikingsbenchwarmer" wrote:
    Brad Johnson will keep up his winning ways, especially with better protection with Hutchinson. He will have more chances to throw because of Chester Taylor. Taylor will have a breakout year Here are my predictions

    B. Johnson 2,500 yards 25 TD 13 INT
    C. Taylor 1,600 yards 8 TD
    K. Robinson 950 yards 4 TD
    N. Burleson 900 yards 5 TD
    Other receiver.....average 500 yards 2 TD

    Defensively
    Sharper 9 INT
    Smoot 5 INT
    Winfield 6 INT

    B. Leber 148 Tackles 2 TD


    Udeze & Kevin Williams each 8 Sacks Pat Williams 6 Sacks

    Just some key players Tell me what you think
    Optimistic, aren't we?
    Sean Saunders

  4. #24
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Viking player prediction's

    "vikingsbenchwarmer" wrote:
    Brad Johnson unlikely our mvp because he will be a pocket thrower. It will be Chester Taylor, because in a way he is a receiver, he caught like roughtly 300 yards last season. and that was in the ravense poor passing offense. I know I will be drafting Chester Taylor in Fantasy Football
    Huh? 300 yards for a RB does not make him more like a WR.

  5. #25
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Viking player prediction's

    "Gift" wrote:
    "vikingsbenchwarmer" wrote:
    Brad Johnson unlikely our mvp because he will be a pocket thrower. It will be Chester Taylor
    BJ's performance will make or break our season, regardless how great taylor does he doesnt have that power.
    Nobody's performance will make or break our season. We have a tendancy to put too much credit (and too much blame) on the QB. Yes, they have an important position, but everybody else on the team contributes to our win or loss.

    Look at last season's Giant's game. BJ's performance was horrible, but we won.

    Look back to the 2004 season. Daunte was amazing, yet we finished 8-8.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    108

    Re: Viking player prediction's

    That is true, I even think Johnson puts us in a better position to win than the Culpepper's or Vick's or Mcnaab's. Just because he can be efficient even if he had a 150 passing yards and 2 TD's a game. He doesnt turn over the ball. He is smart but he is also aging. Grooming a young talented QB is a must do!!!
    Vikings mission to conquer other Land, Steeler Country, Raider Nation &...

  7. #27
    Gift's Avatar
    Gift is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    811

    Re: Viking player prediction's

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "vikingsbenchwarmer" wrote:
    Brad Johnson unlikely our mvp because he will be a pocket thrower. It will be Chester Taylor
    BJ's performance will make or break our season, regardless how great taylor does he doesnt have that power.
    Nobody's performance will make or break our season. We have a tendancy to put too much credit (and too much blame) on the QB. Yes, they have an important position, but everybody else on the team contributes to our win or loss.

    Look at last season's Giant's game. BJ's performance was horrible, but we won.

    Look back to the 2004 season. Daunte was amazing, yet we finished 8-8.
    Very good points, I guess what I'm saying is no 1 position can sink a ship faster than a QB. Also, a west coast offense does not depend as much on a running game as other offenses do, thus taylor's performance will not make a huge impact.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

  8. #28
    Benet's Avatar
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,976

    Re: Viking player prediction's

    Screw the stats.

    Gimme the wins.

    :grin:

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    108

    Re: Viking player prediction's

    oh yeah its that easy, you dont think al davis has that motto
    Vikings mission to conquer other Land, Steeler Country, Raider Nation &...

  10. #30
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Viking player prediction's

    "vikingsbenchwarmer" wrote:
    That is true, I even think Johnson puts us in a better position to win than the Culpepper's or Vick's or Mcnaab's. Just because he can be efficient even if he had a 150 passing yards and 2 TD's a game. He doesnt turn over the ball. He is smart but he is also aging. Grooming a young talented QB is a must do!!!
    That makes more sense than your prediction.

    Its in the play; not the stats.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Eagles release former Viking Player....
    By NordicNed in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-02-2007, 06:33 PM
  2. Madden 2007 Viking Player/Team Raitings.
    By Mr. Purple in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 01:38 PM
  3. who is the best player in the NFL
    By nextvikingsstar in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-25-2005, 06:31 PM
  4. best player available
    By willbjammin in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2004, 12:36 AM
  5. Need help on my Mp3 player!
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2004, 04:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •