Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Viking player prediction's

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "vikingsbenchwarmer" wrote:
    Brad Johnson will keep up his winning ways, especially with better protection with Hutchinson. He will have more chances to throw because of Chester Taylor. Taylor will have a breakout year Here are my predictions

B. Johnson 2,500 yards 25 TD 13 INT
    C. Taylor 1,600 yards 8 TD
    K. Robinson 950 yards 4 TD
    N. Burleson 900 yards 5 TD
    Other receiver.....average 500 yards 2 TD

Defensively
    Sharper 9 INT
    Smoot 5 INT
    Winfield 6 INT

B. Leber 148 Tackles 2 TD

Udeze & Kevin Williams each 8 Sacks Pat Williams 6 Sacks

Just some key players Tell me what you think

:shock: that might be just a little bit high :grin:
    How about a LOT BIT high? MAYBE if he plays the Mike spot (which he won't)...and he won't score any TDs (wishful thinking).

The rushing total for Taylor is pretty high...that would instantly put him in rarified company amongst NFL RBs...probably not going to happen.

We are gonna need alot of RAC from the WRs if BJ is gonna get that kind of production as well...but I hope that he does.

I agree with Del...TWill will have a breakout season, and KRob will look good as well. Wiggy will still have alot of catches though.

BTW, the thread title is a bit misleading...makes it sound like one of the Vikings made the predictions.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Pat Williams 6 sacks? Of what Potatoe chips? The guy doesn't sack, he hasn't had more then 3 since 1998.

Winfield 6 ints? I doubt it. He is not a coverage cb.

If Brad Johnson starts 16 games he has about 3000-3500 yards, I would expect your TD/INT ratio to be pretty accurate.

C.Taylor no way in hell has 1600 yards. We are going to a WCO he will not get the opportunity to gather 1600 yards on the ground.

I'm guessing we have a WR with 1000+, my bold prediction is Troy Williamson. He and Brad began to show chemistry on the field and it was reported that while Brad was a backup his favorite target was Troy, I think we will see that materialize onto the field this season.
    Good one, Mr. Quayle! :lol: :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Pat Williams 6 sacks? Of what Potatoe chips? The guy doesn't sack, he hasn't had more then 3 since 1998.

If Brad Johnson starts 16 games he has about 3000-3500 yards, I would expect your TD/INT ratio to be pretty accurate.

C.Taylor no way in hell has 1600 yards. We are going to a WCO he will not get the opportunity to gather 1600 yards on the ground.

I'm guessing we have a WR with 1000+, my bold prediction is Troy Williamson. He and Brad began to show chemistry on the field and it was reported that while Brad was a backup his favorite target was Troy, I think we will see that materialize onto the field this season.
    Good one, Mr. Quayle! :lol: :razz:
    Yeah I noticed I spelled it wrong when I read through it after I posted. I was too lazy to change it though.

Maybe they are chips he can eat with his toes?!? What now huh?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"vikingsbenchwarmer" wrote:
    Brad Johnson will keep up his winning ways, especially with better protection with Hutchinson. He will have more chances to throw because of Chester Taylor. Taylor will have a breakout year Here are my predictions

B. Johnson 2,500 yards 25 TD 13 INT
    C. Taylor 1,600 yards 8 TD
    K. Robinson 950 yards 4 TD
    N. Burleson 900 yards 5 TD
    Other receiver.....average 500 yards 2 TD

Defensively
    Sharper 9 INT
    Smoot 5 INT
    Winfield 6 INT

B. Leber 148 Tackles 2 TD

Udeze & Kevin Williams each 8 Sacks Pat Williams 6 Sacks

Just some key players Tell me what you think
    I would think that 2500 yards would get more than 25 TD's. Unless they run the ball all the way up to the goalline and then pass it in.

Out of the 2500 yards, 2350 is going to only 3 guys?

Winfield 6 INT's?

Leber 148 tackles? The guy has not even played with us yet. Thats a butt load of tackles too.

I am sorry, but that is a little unrealistic. Sure, its nice to think this but there are a few holes here.

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:

Couldn't agree more... :grin:

wyorob is offline Starter

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

Couldn't agree more... :grin:
    I also agree, no way 1600 yards. maybe combined yardage receptions and running?

Thanks PurplePeopleEaters for the sig AWSOME!!

We need playmakers, lost two of the greatest playmakers the past 2 years, not saying winning players but playmakers. The only difference is we need a playmaker that is a good team leader. Culpepper didnt have that
    Vikings mission to conquer other Land, Steeler Country, Raider Nation &...

Gift is offline Coordinator

Gotta go with BJ. As far as Taylor getting the most votes I think alot of people are in for reality checks next season.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

Brad Johnson unlikely our mvp because he will be a pocket thrower. It will be Chester Taylor, because in a way he is a receiver, he caught like roughtly 300 yards last season. and that was in the ravense poor passing offense. I know I will be drafting Chester Taylor in Fantasy Football
    Vikings mission to conquer other Land, Steeler Country, Raider Nation &...

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

If Lebner gets 148 tackles our line is not doing its job.

WWBGD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast