Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Viking player prediction's

Brad Johnson will keep up his winning ways, especially with better protection with Hutchinson. He will have more chances to throw because of Chester Taylor. Taylor will have a breakout year Here are my predictions

B. Johnson 2,500 yards 25 TD 13 INT
    C. Taylor 1,600 yards 8 TD
    K. Robinson 950 yards 4 TD
    N. Burleson 900 yards 5 TD
    Other receiver.....average 500 yards 2 TD

Defensively
    Sharper 9 INT
    Smoot 5 INT
    Winfield 6 INT

B. Leber 148 Tackles 2 TD

Udeze & Kevin Williams each 8 Sacks Pat Williams 6 Sacks

Just some key players Tell me what you think
    Vikings mission to conquer other Land, Steeler Country, Raider Nation &...

jordy is offline Rookie

Re: Viking player prediction's

if you look at last years numbers of brad, in all the games he won... he dind)t trow for that much yards or td's he just dindn)t make alot of mistakes...so i would say he will have about 2000 yards 20 td's and 16 int's and yes i im not a brad johnson fan....

chester taylor could have a big year, but i thinkour receivers stats are going to be spreaded out more....we have 5 great receivers tat will all be in the game...

maxinator11 is offline Rookie

Here we go:

Darren Sharper 10 Int. 325 yds, 1 TD
    Nate Burleson 9 TD 750 yds
    Chester Taylor 800 yds. 6 TD
    Pat Williams 7.5 Sacks
    Brad Johnson 1750 yds. 18 Td 7int

That's my pics any1 disagree???

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"vikingsbenchwarmer" wrote:
    Brad Johnson will keep up his winning ways, especially with better protection with Hutchinson. He will have more chances to throw because of Chester Taylor. Taylor will have a breakout year Here are my predictions

Defensively
    Sharper 9 INT
    Smoot 5 INT
    Winfield 6 INT

:shock: that might be just a little bit high :grin:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Other.

Del Rio Guest

"vikingsbenchwarmer" wrote:

Defensively
    Sharper 9 INT
    Smoot 5 INT
    Winfield 6 INT

Del Rio Guest

Pat Williams 6 sacks? Of what Potatoe chips? The guy doesn't sack, he hasn't had more then 3 since 1998.

Winfield 6 ints? I doubt it. He is not a coverage cb.

If Brad Johnson starts 16 games he has about 3000-3500 yards, I would expect your TD/INT ratio to be pretty accurate.

C.Taylor no way in hell has 1600 yards. We are going to a WCO he will not get the opportunity to gather 1600 yards on the ground.

I'm guessing we have a WR with 1000+, my bold prediction is Troy Williamson. He and Brad began to show chemistry on the field and it was reported that while Brad was a backup his favorite target was Troy, I think we will see that materialize onto the field this season.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm guessing we have a WR with 1000+, my bold prediction is Troy Williamson. He and Brad began to show chemistry on the field and it was reported that while Brad was a backup his favorite target was Troy, I think we will see that materialize onto the field this season.
    I really hope this prediction pans out. I have fate in the kid showing what he's made of this year.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Pat Williams 6 sacks? Of what Potatoe chips? The guy doesn't sack, he hasn't had more then 3 since 1998.

If Brad Johnson starts 16 games he has about 3000-3500 yards, I would expect your TD/INT ratio to be pretty accurate.

C.Taylor no way in hell has 1600 yards. We are going to a WCO he will not get the opportunity to gather 1600 yards on the ground.

I think that is a pretty accurate prediction with Brad and Troy. Brad likes the way Troy runs timing routes. If he can work on his catching, he will have an incredible year.

Our WCO is going to be more run heavy. Childress stated (via Henderson) that we are going to run an offense that utilizes the fullback more, so Taylor may have a big year. I don't think it will be 1600, but it will still be a good year.

P-Will wil get at least one sack... against Daunte. He said so himself :grin:. Other than that I could see Winny gettng 6 ints. He isn't a coverage guy at all, but the Tampa 2 might play into his game more.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Del Rio Guest

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

I think that is a pretty accurate prediction with Brad and Troy. Brad likes the way Troy runs timing routes. If he can work on his catching, he will have an incredible year.

Our WCO is going to be more run heavy. Childress stated (via Henderson) that we are going to run an offense that utilizes the fullback more, so Taylor may have a big year. I don't think it will be 1600, but it will still be a good year.

P-Will wil get at least one sack... against Daunte. He said so himself :grin:. Other than that I could see Winny gettng 6 ints. He isn't a coverage guy at all, but the Tampa 2 might play into his game more.
    When he stated he was going to run an offense that utilizes a FB more I took that as being max pro. The FB will be in on passing plays to help protect the QB and pick up the blitz. He will also occasionaly recieve a pass or to, and most definately be a lead blocker on screens and check downs.

If you have a run heavy WCO then you don't have a WCO lol.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast