Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vikes sign 2

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Vikes sign 2

I think it would be nice to mention Wyms' & Sartz's names in the thread title or even the 1st post to avoid further duplication of threads.

It's pretty vague. There names aren't even mentioned until the 5th & 7th post.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

[size=13pt]Vikings Sign Wyms, Sartz[/size]

By Tim Yotter & Kevin Brown
    scout.com

Posted Mar 17, 2008

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

our the lb core really missing so much?

i thought we had a solid group?
    ok we lost Dtom.. but.. ok i might be out of the loop.. havn't been on the net a lot in the last few weeks.

my dad mentioned that a QB was in town for talks.. any1 know who?
    or what it was about?

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Isnt the draft here yet? I have not been this excited for the draft forever. I do not remember being closer and more ready to being set with a good competition for roster spots in a very long time. I cannot wait til training camp either. WOW all the signings have been great. The one thig that was wierd was when we needed WRs and We got our man in Berrian and that was all we seemed to need. I too am happy with that. I cannot see bringing in somone else and getting rid of Allison. M Williams I think will tur out to be a great signing, considering he was one of the only ones whom didnt end up in jail in Cincinatti. Our most important need right now is QB and if we had our guy we drafted last year we would have it there too. Gal darn it he was good. I liked that kid. he doesnt look good in red. Much better in purple. I dont understand why you would move up in the draft to get the guy and then release him when he was showing descent stuff. That one P.O'd me. But I have a feeling another QB in the draftprobably 3rd round maybe 2nd who knows.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"purplepowered" wrote:
    Isnt the draft here yet? I have not been this excited for the draft forever. I do not remember being closer and more ready to being set with a good competition for roster spots in a very long time. I cannot wait til training camp either. WOW all the signings have been great. The one thig that was wierd was when we needed WRs and We got our man in Berrian and that was all we seemed to need. I too am happy with that. I cannot see bringing in somone else and getting rid of Allison. M Williams I think will tur out to be a great signing, considering he was one of the only ones whom didnt end up in jail in Cincinatti. Our most important need right now is QB and if we had our guy we drafted last year we would have it there too. Gal darn it he was good. I liked that kid. he doesnt look good in red. Much better in purple. I dont understand why you would move up in the draft to get the guy and then release him when he was showing descent stuff. That one P.O'd me. But I have a feeling another QB in the draftprobably 3rd round maybe 2nd who knows.
    Although they did release him (normal process), the intention was to move him to the practice squad.
    Problem is that before they could resign him KC snatched him up.

I bet Sartz is adding weight as we speak.
    6'5, 250ish is really light, unless they are just gonna let him stay that size and use him as a situational pass rusher off the edge (ala Lance Johnstone).

I like the versatility both Sartz and Wyms bring.

Still bet they draft a DTand DE high as the 1 year deal for Wyms makes me think he is just a stop gap.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12