Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 512
  1. #101
    PackOne is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    134

    Re: Vikes select John David Booty

    Wow. I can't believe Montana's name was even in this conversation. That's the biggest stretch since Elasticman.

  2. #102
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Vikes select John David Booty

    "PackOne" wrote:
    Wow. I can't believe Montana's name was even in this conversation. That's the biggest stretch since Elasticman.
    You're an aggravating little cocksucker, aren't you?

  3. #103
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikes select John David Booty

    Interesting that Booty had 29 passing TDs last year and Brohm had 41 in his three years starting.

  4. #104
    PackOne is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    134

    Re: Vikes select John David Booty

    I love you too baby.

  5. #105
    PackOne is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    134

    Re: Vikes select John David Booty

    "marstc09" wrote:
    Interesting that Booty had 29 passing TDs last year and Brohm had 41 in his three years starting.
    At least Brohm can count to 29.

  6. #106
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Vikes select John David Booty

    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Interesting that Booty had 29 passing TDs last year and Brohm had 41 in his three years starting.
    At least Brohm can count to 29.
    good reply

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  7. #107
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikes select John David Booty

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=10pt]We Got Booty[/size]

    vikings.com

    4/27/2008



    Overview
    Having produced Heisman Trophy quarterbacks in recent years with Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart, the Trojans coaching staff felt it had the perfect candidate for the award in 2007......
    He rushed 61 times for losses totaling 180 yards (minus-3.0-yard average)

  8. #108
    PackOne is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    134

    Re: Vikes select John David Booty

    Ted Thompson missed an awards ceremony for a pretty big award he was receiving, instead deciding to attend the USC pro day. We didn't pick a single Trojan although, many were available. That should tell you something right there. TT wanted you to have Booty.

  9. #109
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikes select John David Booty

    "PackOne" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Interesting that Booty had 29 passing TDs last year and Brohm had 41 in his three years starting.
    At least Brohm can count to 29.
    Post of the year. Someone give this guy the award. No wonder your website home has so much traffic.

  10. #110
    PackOne is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    134

    Re: Vikes select John David Booty

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=10pt]We Got Booty[/size]

    vikings.com

    4/27/2008



    Overview
    Having produced Heisman Trophy quarterbacks in recent years with Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart, the Trojans coaching staff felt it had the perfect candidate for the award in 2007......
    He rushed 61 times for losses totaling 180 yards (minus-3.0-yard average)
    Uh ... okay so he got sacked. Wow, I didn't know that ever happened. Crap trade him.

Page 11 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 12:22 AM
  2. What do yall think about John David Booty
    By VirginiaViking8907 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 05:39 PM
  3. Congratz ejmat on the John David Booty (4) G!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 10:42 AM
  4. John David Booty wants on Vikes?
    By Potus2028 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-18-2008, 03:37 AM
  5. MOVED: John David Booty wants on Vikes?
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 02:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •