Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64
  1. #1
    KJ's Avatar
    KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    374

    Vikes now schedule meetings w/ FB Henderson and QB Nall

    Vikings | Team to visit with Henderson
    Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:18:12 -0800

    Bob McGinn, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports free agent FB William Henderson (Packers) is expected to visit with the Minnesota Vikings later his week.


    Vikings | Team to visit with Nall
    Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:10:38 -0800

    Bob McGinn, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports free agent QB Craig Nall (Packers) flew to Minneapolis to visit with the Minnesota Vikings Monday, March 13. The Vikings would be attractive to Nall because QB Daunte Culpepper is on his way out, starting QB Brad Johnson is 37 and the only backup is J.T. O'Sullivan, whom Nall beat out in Green Bay. "I don't know if the fit is right there or not," agent Robb Nelson said Sunday. "Obviously, he likes Darrell (offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell), and it's certainly a situation worth looking at." Nall plans to visit two more unspecified teams this week.



    More Packers? LOL.

  2. #2
    KirillDM's Avatar
    KirillDM is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    66

    Re: Vikes now schedule meetings w/ FB Henderson and QB Nall

    "KJ" wrote:
    Vikings | Team to visit with Henderson
    Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:18:12 -0800

    Bob McGinn, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports free agent FB William Henderson (Packers) is expected to visit with the Minnesota Vikings later his week.


    Vikings | Team to visit with Nall
    Sun, 12 Mar 2006 21:10:38 -0800

    Bob McGinn, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports free agent QB Craig Nall (Packers) flew to Minneapolis to visit with the Minnesota Vikings Monday, March 13. The Vikings would be attractive to Nall because QB Daunte Culpepper is on his way out, starting QB Brad Johnson is 37 and the only backup is J.T. O'Sullivan, whom Nall beat out in Green Bay. "I don't know if the fit is right there or not," agent Robb Nelson said Sunday. "Obviously, he likes Darrell (offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell), and it's certainly a situation worth looking at." Nall plans to visit two more unspecified teams this week.



    More Packers? LOL.
    henderson is like 37 ...but might be the best blocking fullback out there so its ok..as for the other one....CHEEEEZYY

  3. #3
    rdknieff's Avatar
    rdknieff is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    205

    Re: Vikes now schedule meetings w/ FB Henderson and QB Nall

    i thought we signed goodspeed?
    ----------------------------------YESSSSS!--------------------------

  4. #4
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Vikes now schedule meetings w/ FB Henderson and QB Nall

    "rdknieff" wrote:
    i thought we signed goodspeed?
    yes, but wouldnt you rather have a pro bowl caliber full back? man if we get william henderson that will be insane..hutch and henderson to go along with kleinsasser and the rest of our line will make it impossible to get to johnson, and it will make our running game flat out crazy..now i know why we settled for taylor at running back, because he can become a star behind these guys
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  5. #5
    KirillDM's Avatar
    KirillDM is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    66

    Re: Vikes now schedule meetings w/ FB Henderson and QB Nall

    "rdknieff" wrote:
    i thought we signed goodspeed?
    but wait a minute who is the fullback we got now Wiggins or Kleinsasser? madden has wiggins at Fullback and got me confused

  6. #6
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Vikes now schedule meetings w/ FB Henderson and QB Nall

    We should go for Javon Walker too. It looks like we're going after all of the Packers that are worth a damn.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

  7. #7
    UndisputedVike's Avatar
    UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    748

    Re: Vikes now schedule meetings w/ FB Henderson and QB Nall

    What are we becoming..Purple Packer Lovers or something? Good lord enough of the Packer Players

  8. #8
    rdknieff's Avatar
    rdknieff is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    205

    Re: Vikes now schedule meetings w/ FB Henderson and QB Nall

    "UndisputedVike" wrote:
    What are we becoming..Purple Packer Lovers or something? Good lord enough of the Packer Players
    no joke.. I've always said that I didn't really want a packer on my team unless he was at least twice removed from Green Bay because of the "Packer Stench" (the exception of course had always been D Sharp, and now we got him and i'm lovin' it. )
    ----------------------------------YESSSSS!--------------------------

  9. #9
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Vikes now schedule meetings w/ FB Henderson and QB Nall

    we are taking the good packer players tho..sharper, longwell, and now henderson..the key to ahman green's success (when he actually plays)
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  10. #10
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Vikes now schedule meetings w/ FB Henderson and QB Nall

    "KirillDM" wrote:
    "rdknieff" wrote:
    i thought we signed goodspeed?
    but wait a minute who is the fullback we got now Wiggins or Kleinsasser? madden has wiggins at Fullback and got me confused
    both TE's..kleinsasser is one of the leagues best blocking TE's, and he can also catch passes along with Wiggins..great set of TE's we have
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikes are 2-1 with a brutal 1st 3 game schedule.....I'd say
    By carolinafan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-29-2006, 08:22 AM
  2. Vikes Pre Season Schedule
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2006, 08:55 PM
  3. Vikings Schedule More FA Meetings
    By VikesfaninWis in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 03:38 PM
  4. National TV schedule for Vikes?
    By AKA Sean-John in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 09-11-2005, 06:25 AM
  5. Vikes Schedule from the Trib
    By SuperGonzo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 11:46 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •