Thread: the vikes

the vikes

From what I've read from all of my fellow PP.O members you see us as being a defensive team give the O some time they don't have all of the guys think for a second, McKinnie is out and so is taylor I have a feeling that I have never had before that the good ol' days are coming back and I mean like back in the 60's and 70's not the offensive year of 1998 although that is one of the greatest vikings teams all time. I believe that the team will stay together after this season and will be a superbowl contender because TJ will develop properly mark my words, because over time the O will "come out and play" I also know that we will either start 4-0 or 3-1 because our schedule is so easy at the beginning. I also know that TJ will do better this year because since I live in Pittsburgh I saw him against the starting steeler d and next thing you know he throws a td pass. Last year TJ threw a nice long one against the ravens so you know he will do good.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: the vikes

"Alharrissuks91" wrote:
    From what I've read from all of my fellow PP.O members you see us as being a defensive team give the O some time they don't have all of the guys think for a second, McKinnie is out and so is taylor I have a feeling that I have never had before that the good ol' days are coming back and I mean like back in the 60's and 70's not the offensive year of 1998 although that is one of the greatest vikings teams all time. I believe that the team will stay together after this season and will be a superbowl contender because TJ will develop properly mark my words, because over time the O will "come out and play" I also know that we will either start 4-0 or 3-1 because our schedule is so easy at the beginning. I also know that TJ will do better this year because since I live in Pittsburgh I saw him against the starting steeler d and next thing you know he throws a td pass. Last year TJ threw a nice long one against the ravens so you know he will do good.
    Right on man! I like you buddy
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

im not gonna say our schedule is easy the first four games (easier than rest of schedule maybe) but the only one im actually pretty confident about is detroit but the others we will just have to wait and see

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Alharrissuks91" wrote:
    you mean one of the greatest teams of all time. Period.

good post!

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese