Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Video: On The Clock -- Vikings

One of the only sites that the firewall doesn't block the vids.....

Anyway, I kindof wish it did after I listened to that jibberish.

LOL, just more proof how ESPN is loosing all credibility wth me.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re:Video: On The Clock -- Vikings

NFLN sh!ts on ESPN.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    NFLN sh!ts on ESPN.
    This.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:

They made some good points. The Vikes were at their best when Favre was running things. Childress needs to understand that and I think he did at the end of the season.

They also mentioned drafting a RB somewhere early on. We saw it last year. We went for TJ and did not get him. We drafted Percy. We went for LT this year and did not get him. Look for a RB to help Favre.

OT. McKinnie is replaceable but not yet. Get an early young guy to eventually take over.

CB is my main concern. I wouldn't mind one in the 1st. Devin McCourty has come up a few times along with Talor Mays. I would take both in the 1st round.

Not much jibberish there IMO. You are just mad cause they didn't talk about DT like you do every year.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

They made some good points. The Vikes were at their best when Favre was running things. Childress needs to understand that and I think he did at the end of the season.

They also mentioned drafting a RB somewhere early on. We saw it last year. We went for TJ and did not get him. We drafted Percy. We went for LT this year and did not get him. Look for a RB to help Favre.

OT. McKinnie is replaceable but not yet. Get an early young guy to eventually take over.

CB is my main concern. I wouldn't mind one in the 1st. Devin McCourty has come up a few times along with Talor Mays. I would take both in the 1st round.

Not much jibberish there IMO. You are just mad cause they didn't talk about DT like you do every year.
    First, you know I don't get mad over entertainment.....

Second, its the same regurgitated jibberish everyone else is talking about. No indepth reporting.

Third, at least they could talk about what the Vikes ARE doing, like bringing in DT's for visits. Not sexy, but still reality vice more jibberish. :P
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Second, its the same regurgitated jibberish everyone else is talking about. No indepth reporting.

Third, at least they could talk about what the Vikes ARE doing, like bringing in DT's for visits. Not sexy, but still reality vice more jibberish. :P
    Of course we brought in "A" DT. Kennedy was not resigning and looking elsewhere. Kennedy is resigned. Problem solved. On to bigger and better things.

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Of course we brought in "A" DT. Kennedy was not resigning and looking elsewhere. Kennedy is resigned. Problem solved. On to bigger and better things.
    Problem solved huh. Oh yea of little foresight.

Maybe we are fixed for this year, but what happens when Phat Pat retires? You want to see a Rook out there for the first time trying to take reps for JK?

Not sure about you, but I'm damn sick and tired of watching cats learn on the fly. This team is mature enough now to start looking to the future and drafting replacements now so they get some time under thier belts before the old vet leaves.

Orrrrrrr as I said in the Troup thread. We could just poke and hope when players leave and have no future plan at all.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Well I can't watch the video at work but I will watch it at home this evening. Thanks for the post!

ejmat wrote:
    Well I can't watch the video at work but I will watch it at home this evening. Thanks for the post!
    Your not missing much.

Talks about the Noodle, says we need a CB, talks about RB. All pretty generic stuff that any yutz on the internet would think of.

Again, I thought they would do some real reporting and talk about players the Vikes were having in for visits or something along that nature.

Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Problem solved huh. Oh yea of little foresight.

Maybe we are fixed for this year, but what happens when Phat Pat retires? You want to see a Rook out there for the first time trying to take reps for JK?

Not sure about you, but I'm damn sick and tired of watching cats learn on the fly. This team is mature enough now to start looking to the future and drafting replacements now so they get some time under thier belts before the old vet leaves.

Orrrrrrr as I said in the Troup thread. We could just poke and hope when players leave and have no future plan at all.
    Boy for someone who always bitches about giving the young guys a chance like Cook blah blah blah......you sure are writing off the current young guys like Evans and Guion who had should a lot during there limited playing time.

Flip flop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast