Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: very important news for vikes

no problem, i realize it was kind of a stupid name, this seems more appropriate
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

dog132313 is offline Waterboy

LAbor Talks Break Down

With the talks breaking down between the Union and the owners, it seems that we are going into the final year of a salary cap. Is this right? Can anyone tell me what this means for the Vikes, I thought we were one of a very few teams that had a lot of money under the cap. How will this effect our team??

drommes is offline Waterboy

This is bad news for football in general. It's gonna be tough to get a salary cap back in place most likely leading to a lockout by the owners.

Del Rio Guest

Oh I thought this was news.....haven't we been talking about this for 3 days?

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: very important!!

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Please DO NOT use a thread title like you did just to get people to read your post - it's NOT good etiquette...
    I couldn't agree more. I can't stand generic title name like "Very important", or "Read this". The tittle should indicate the subject of what you are posting.

JDante is offline Rookie

when u say we are "one of the few" teams that are actually under the cap u musta had some incorrect information somewhere down the line. Only 11 out of the 32 teams in the NFL are over the cap. We just so happen to be that team that is wayyyy under the cap we are actually the ones with the most cap room to work under.

SO that i do understand, but what i dont get is does this mean that while other teams are dropping all of there best teams, we can pick them up? So guys like Warfield and Lawyer Milloy and Trevor Pryce are just available to us? I kinda like that idea but...that would just be turning the NFL into the MLB. Where teams revenue decide how good they will be. I mean money has always been a factor but this is seriously changing the entire structure of the NFL. And if the Vikings actuallly ARE the best team next year i dont want there to be this big "well, if it wasnt for that CBA thing" goin on. But, i cant do nothin about it i guess id just be happy to see the Vikings win it. I just dont know if this is the way i expected it to go down...
    Yea.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Free Agency Postponed for 3 more days....

Back On The Clock....

And I just heard the sound of Ziggy, putting his wallet back in his pocket.... :lol:

Just read at ESPN.COM

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Yeah, I hope this all works out...our way!

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Free Agency Postponed for 3 more days....

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Back On The Clock....

And I just heard the sound of Ziggy, putting his wallet back in his pocket.... :lol:

Just read at ESPN.COM

I just read it to Ned. This is Bullsh!t. They have had how long to do something about this and what do they do, they keep their foot in their asse$ until FA is supposed to happen. Now what are they going to do, sit in that office twiddle their thumbs and look stupuid, then delay FA when Monday comes around?

I was actually looking forward to this, not many teams have the spending power that the vikes do, and now teams will have alot easier time to keep their players. I kinda knew something like this was going to happen. They should have been at this for awhile now if they knew that there was any chance that a deal couldn't get done..

purplegang is offline Starter

I hope we get a decent back to support our QB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast