Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Veron Davis, our new tight end

"napo58" wrote:
    how does he have no talent?? he is a pretty fast back too, as evident to his 60 plus yard run against the saints yesterday.

You answered your own statement. It was against the saints. I saw the play, it was a straight ahead dive play where the lb for the saints fell down and the fs missed the tackle completely. As I stated, no talent. Otherwise he would have taken over the #1 spot when Caddy was hurt this year ... but alas, it didn't happen.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"napo58" wrote:
    Urlacher will back off just like he does to everyone more physically imposing than him. (A.k.a Bus)
    oh i forgot you were the same guy who is convinced E.J. is a better LB than Urlacher... :lol:

Urlacher is one of the most dominant MLB's, no,one of the most dominant LB's , no, one of the most dominant players at any position in the league today, get used to it.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

That was a pretty funny post there MNJ.

I'm done argueing about Pittman he means nothing to this team.

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

Okay, finally got my register through.

I've always been a big believer that unless there's a Winslow or Shocky available, TE's are not worth 1st rounder (that may sound stupid to some). However Vernon Davis is a beast, I wish I could find some videos for you guys to see. Wiggins is great, I love the guy but the dimension that Davis can bring to our offense can only make one drool.

Like I say, if Hawk, Greenway, or DeAngelo is gone this guy would be my next pick.

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"sharper42" wrote:
    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "sharper42" wrote:
    just get rid of klienssaser for how much money he takes up for doing nothing, and draft this guy to fill his postion but keep wiggins also because hes a legend
    You really cant be serious about Kleiny ... he does so many of the "dirty" jobs for this team it is unreal .... Just yesterday against the Bears , he was the one who blocked that kick. He picks up blitzes, enables our shaky line to actually have a strong side to run too, has great soft hands, plays numerous roles on special teams ... He is worth every penny we pay him and then some.
    he is also very injury-prone
    How is he injury prone.

1999: 13 games played
    2000: 14 games played
    2001: 11 games played
    2002: 14 games played
    2003: 16 games played
    2004: 1 game played, blew out his knee
    2005: 16 games played

Sorry, I dont consider that "injury prone". Not to mention when he played all 4 years at University of North Dakota he never missed a game.

Add to that, his knee injury is considered by most doctors taking 2 years to fully recover from ... He went out and played all 16 games this year ... Come on man, you can hate on him ... but dont put out drivel thats not correct.

"PurpleManiac" wrote:

I've always been a big believer that unless there's a Winslow or Shocky available, TE's are not worth 1st rounder (that may sound stupid to some). However Vernon Davis is a beast, I wish I could find some videos for you guys to see. Wiggins is great, I love the guy but the dimension that Davis can bring to our offense can only make one drool.

Like I say, if Hawk, Greenway, or DeAngelo is gone this guy would be my next pick.
    AHHHH, another eye witness to chalk up on the board, everyone thats watched this guy has been more than impressed, i'm already sold.

I'm sure someone or some site will come up with a vid.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

Hawk is a top 5 pick, DeAngelo i think will go at least top15.. Greenway should be avaible at that point.. but again as mentioned before i would pick OG Max Jean-Gilles as our first round pick.. - and it would be worth to give up a second round pick or something to draft up to get Vernon Davis, he's really good, but we aint gonna get him.. i think that Davis will go to Cardinals as the #10 pick..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "PurpleManiac" wrote:

AHHHH, another eye witness to chalk up on the board, everyone thats watched this guy has been more than impressed, i'm already sold.

I'm sure someone or some site will come up with a vid.
    :lol:

I can't wait till the F'n draft!

Aahh I will spend sleepless night scouting till then.

Very true Maniac i'm the same way around the draft, as i've got older the draft has converted in my christmas.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast