Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Unrestricted free agents(Thoughts and predictio

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ...If I was in the big house, I would shit can Whinny and use the cash we wasted on him this year on a Vet CB who can fix that side.
    I was thinking along those same lines, but, since I'm already in the trade AD camp (for the right price), I can only get into so many trade 'the hero' player camps before I get covey of crotch sniffers chewing on my dingleberries.
    Go bump the CSA'r thread again. I loved that thing.

It might come in handy when all the Whinny CSA'rs start getting in my ass for hacking on thier boy.

I am sure it will get almost as bad for me around here when I hack on Noodle. His CSA'rs get rabid when I hack on thier boy...... :P
    When Marrdro says Whinny is washed up and finished, he's finished.
    Just like that Sharper and Favre guy.

At least he's not saying that about Tahi!
    I'm not saying Whinny is finished, I'm just saying that for the money we are paying him, we should get a full season out of him.

If we can't then we should cut his ass and sign a younger cat who can stay healthy.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re:Unrestricted free agents(Thoughts and predictio

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    midgensa wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    KevinK wrote:
    Id love Robinson to be on our team. But with Winfield and Griffin.. I doubt it.
    Griffin is hurt, Winfield is hurt and old. We need CBs badly.
    I need to go back and dig up the thread about Whinny getting resigned and see how many were happy about it. :huh:
    Why would you not be happy about re-signing a Pro Bowl cornerback? They are very nice to have.

He clearly was banged up last season and might not be what he once was, but there is not a roster in the league he would not make it as one of the top 3 guys, so it is nice to have him.

Of course with his injury issues and Griffin's disaster, CB is a spot we definitely should look at upgrading at. Though I think the staff is more confident in Allen and Sapp than the fan base is.
    Awwwww the "Probowl" discussion point. Ever wonder why it took him his whole career to be nominated as a "Probowl" level CB?
    I'll take this one...

"Because the dipshits who vote for the Pro Bowl look at interception statistics as if that's the only thing CBs are supposed to do."

=Z=
    So what dipshits are we talking about here?.......Fans or coaches/players........ :dry:

Regardless, my point still stands. Most on here are willing to overlook his issues with respect to pass coverage because of comments just like Z made.

Anyone want to discuss who was our worst CB last year?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Re:Unrestricted free agents(Thoughts and predictions)

Prophet wrote:
    Get Up-To-Date NFL Free-Agency News Here
    Thursday, February 25, 2010
    Posted By The Trenches 11:33 AM
    Thanks for the read.......I'm getting more and more intrigued with Dunta even though he has had some injury issues in 2007/2008.

Re:Unrestricted free agents(Thoughts and predictions)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345