Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: uh oh....

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

uh oh....

Kevin Seifert, of the Star-Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings have not confirmed the contract reportedly signed by free agent WR Koren Robinson (Vikings) last week. Robinson's agent, Alvin Keels, said a deal remains in place

not good wats our orgiinization up to?
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

Del Rio Guest

Re: uh oh....

What?

So the team hasn't confirmed they resigned him, but his agent says they have?

I'm sure his agent knows. Why would he say they signed him if they didn't? It would only hurt his Free Agency opportunities.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I'm pretty sure he was signed..

I'm not sure whats going on I guess but I thought we confirmed it

Prophet Guest

Conspiracy theory. The days of calling Mike Tice to get informations while he's watching the Simpsons are over.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Some of the things that come out. Why would several reports state he signed? Then say it's not confirmed. Wouldn't KRob be visiting other teams then?

Prophet Guest

Tidbits of info. from KFFL

Vikings | Team not acknowledging K. Robinson contract
    Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:30:40 -0800

Kevin Seifert, of the Star-Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings have not confirmed the contract reportedly signed by free agent WR Koren Robinson (Vikings) last week. Robinson's agent, Alvin Keels, said a deal remains in place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikings | K. Robinson receives $10 million in bonuses
    Sat, 11 Mar 2006 11:26:44 -0800

Updating prevoius reports, Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports Minnesota Vikings WR Koren Robinson received $10 million in bonuses in his new three-year contract with the team. Of the $10 million, $5.5 million of it is guaranteed. Due to Robinson's past, the contract does protect the team in case he gets into more off-the-field issues.

digital420 is online now Team Alumni

The team is holding media blockout.. why would they break it?

just so that the reporters can say.. it's official? ask his agent.. his agent says so.. why would he say that and RUIN his clients chances else where if it wasnt?

i luv the fact that the media is left in the dark..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"mr.woo" wrote:
    Kevin Seifert, of the Star-Tribune, reports the Minnesota Vikings have not confirmed the contract reportedly signed by free agent WR Koren Robinson (Vikings) last week. Robinson's agent, Alvin Keels, said a deal remains in place

You may want to use a better title next time.

How in the heck are we supposed to have any idea of what the thread is about?

I thought you meant "uh oh" I fell on a Tinker Toy....now I must see a proctologist.

Del Rio Guest

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "mr.woo" wrote:

You may want to use a better title next time.

How in the heck are we supposed to have any idea of what the thread is about?

I thought you meant "uh oh" I fell on a Tinker Toy....now I must see a proctologist.
    LMFAO!

Dissapointed?

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

It was on Vikings.com, I still believe it is there. If it wasn't true, it wouldn't be on the teams home page..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast