Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    BleedinPandG is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    969

    Re: Healthy Udeze set for Vikes' minicamp

    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    So passing downs do you see: (assuming he takes LDE)

    JA


    KW


    BR/RE


    KE

    as our pass-rush set?
    You may see some Fred Evans in there too...
    Fred would probably be 3rd and mid... Ray or Brian would be 3rd and a mile, may even spell Kevin Williams on those plays.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

  2. #22
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Healthy Udeze set for Vikes' minicamp

    "V" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    So passing downs do you see: (assuming he takes LDE)

    JA


    KW


    BR/RE


    KE

    as our pass-rush set?
    Gee, I hate moving Ray or Robison inside on passing downs. I'd rather move Udeze inside.
    We've used Robison on the inside on a couple snaps to test it, much like the Giants using four DE's at times vs the Patriots.


    We've done something like:
    Allen
    KWill
    Robison Edwards.

    Then again, they probably felt they could experiment with it since Evans was in for Pat and probably needed a spell.


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  3. #23
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Healthy Udeze set for Vikes' minicamp

    I like the comparison with the Giants.

    Their line from the Superbowl was something to be reckoned with.

    They had up and coming guys that just flat out performed.

  4. #24
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Healthy Udeze set for Vikes' minicamp

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I like the comparison with the Giants.

    Their line from the Superbowl was something to be reckoned with.

    They had up and coming guys that just flat out performed.
    We have the ability to in certain situations.

    Hell, this of this:

    Allen
    KWill
    Ray Robison.
    That would be fun to watch on a like a 3rd & 12.


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  5. #25
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Healthy Udeze set for Vikes' minicamp

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    I like the comparison with the Giants.

    Their line from the Superbowl was something to be reckoned with.

    They had up and coming guys that just flat out performed.
    We have the ability to in certain situations.

    Hell, this of this:

    Allen
    KWill
    Ray Robison.
    That would be fun to watch on a like a 3rd & 12.
    Switch Ray and Robison and I LOVE IT.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  6. #26
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Healthy Udeze set for Vikes' minicamp

    "V" wrote:
    "ThorSPL" wrote:
    So passing downs do you see: (assuming he takes LDE)

    JA


    KW


    BR/RE


    KE

    as our pass-rush set?
    Gee, I hate moving Ray or Robison inside on passing downs. I'd rather move Udeze inside.
    Actually yeah, that's a much better thought.
    I need to get more sleep.


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Healthy Udeze set for Vikes' minicamp

    [size=13pt]Udeze's return draws praise from Childress[/size]

    The Vikings coach was impressed that the defensive end has made such progress after fighting for his life just a year ago.

    By CHIP SCOGGINS, Star Tribune

    Last update: May 21, 2009 - 11:01 PM


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Healthy Udeze set for Vikes' minicamp

    [size=13pt]Kenechi Udeze: The 2009 Minnesota Vikings Story Left Unnoticed[/size]


    With the first set of OTA's finished up, the Brett Favre talk is still the buzz around town. The press on Thursday, as it has for the past month and a half has been placing a shadow over Winter Park in the shape of a number four and have made it perfectly clear what they want to hear.....


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    PurpleTide's Avatar
    PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,210

    Re: Udeze set for Vikes' minicamp - 2009 Vikings story left unnoticed


    With all the media attention focused elsewhere, I have to agree with the author, Quote: "I myself find it interesting that a man like this could be overshadowed by the immaturity of the media and Brett Favre. When a true story of adversity comes along, no one pays attention to the guy who fought for more then just a spot in the NFL Hall of Fame, but fought for his very life. I find it hard to believe that this isn't the best Viking story right now."




    Football is a emotional game, and the team will rally behind Kenechi, and if he can play this year he will be a tremendous boost to the team. Keep it up Udeze, we are all pulling for you.

  10. #30
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Udeze set for Vikes' minicamp - 2009 Vikings story left unnoticed

    "PurpleTide" wrote:

    With all the media attention focused elsewhere, I have to agree with the author, Quote: "I myself find it interesting that a man like this could be overshadowed by the immaturity of the media and Brett Favre. When a true story of adversity comes along, no one pays attention to the guy who fought for more then just a spot in the NFL Hall of Fame, but fought for his very life. I find it hard to believe that this isn't the best Viking story right now."





    Football is a emotional game, and the team will rally behind Kenechi, and if he can play this year he will be a tremendous boost to the team. Keep it up Udeze, we are all pulling for you.
    These stories that can fly under the radar, are the ones they pull out for game day.

    We will hear it on every different station the Vikes play on this season.

    This is a story that can be told, the BF crap is a news event unfolding.
    The scoop is more coveted than the story.
    Reporters get the scoop and writers are chosen to go get the story.

    Udeze's story will be told.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Funny story about Facebook, me and the Vikes
    By skum in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 07:54 PM
  2. 10 minicamp story lines to watch
    By Mr-holland in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 12:31 AM
  3. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 08:04 AM
  4. Vikes WR story
    By akvikefan89 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-10-2005, 12:23 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •