Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 35 of 35
  1. #31
    VikingsMB's Avatar
    VikingsMB is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    361

    Re: Two Mock Drafts(After the Jared Allen Trade)

    That right side was a thorn in the flesh last year.
    Look for them to strengthen the right this year.
    See how
    McKinnie plays out but have him on the trading block for next year.

  2. #32
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Two Mock Drafts(After the Jared Allen Trade)

    "VikingsMB" wrote:
    That right side was a thorn in the flesh last year.
    Look for them to strengthen the right this year.
    See how
    McKinnie plays out but have him on the trading block for next year.
    Are u talking about RT or RT and RG?

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  3. #33
    VikingsMB's Avatar
    VikingsMB is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    361

    Re: Two Mock Drafts(After the Jared Allen Trade)

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "VikingsMB" wrote:
    That right side was a thorn in the flesh last year.
    Look for them to strengthen the right this year.
    See how
    McKinnie plays out but have him on the trading block for next year.
    Are u talking about RT or RT and RG?
    Primarily Cook at RT.
    How often did we hear that the opposing D ran through or by Cook and Hicks.
    Herrera did a much better job, and I realize Cook is still a rookie, but it still is the weak spot.
    How many times did AP get pummeled trying to go to the right?
    It is just a question mark only overshadowed by the quarterback question

  4. #34
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Two Mock Drafts(After the Jared Allen Trade)

    "VikingsMB" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "VikingsMB" wrote:
    That right side was a thorn in the flesh last year.
    Look for them to strengthen the right this year.
    See how
    McKinnie plays out but have him on the trading block for next year.
    Are u talking about RT or RT and RG?
    Primarily Cook at RT.
    How often did we hear that the opposing D ran through or by Cook and Hicks.
    Herrera did a much better job, and I realize Cook is still a rookie, but it still is the weak spot.
    How many times did AP get pummeled trying to go to the right?
    It is just a question mark only overshadowed by the quarterback question
    well it was his 1st year playing at RT in the NFL, he is basically the TJack of the OLine, he played C in college and our FO want him to play tackle, ill give him some more time(just like tjack) because he is young and is still getting used to the NFL, im not gonna throw him under the bus

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  5. #35
    VikingsMB's Avatar
    VikingsMB is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    361

    Re: Two Mock Drafts(After the Jared Allen Trade)

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "VikingsMB" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "VikingsMB" wrote:
    That right side was a thorn in the flesh last year.
    Look for them to strengthen the right this year.
    See how
    McKinnie plays out but have him on the trading block for next year.
    Are u talking about RT or RT and RG?
    Primarily Cook at RT.
    How often did we hear that the opposing D ran through or by Cook and Hicks.
    Herrera did a much better job, and I realize Cook is still a rookie, but it still is the weak spot.
    How many times did AP get pummeled trying to go to the right?
    It is just a question mark only overshadowed by the quarterback question
    well it was his 1st year playing at RT in the NFL, he is basically the TJack of the OLine, he played C in college and our FO want him to play tackle, ill give him some more time(just like tjack) because he is young and is still getting used to the NFL, im not gonna throw him under the bus
    There should be a great deal of improvement this year on the right.
    I hope this Mckinnie thing does not end up wrecking the left.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Only time will tell if Jared Allen trade was worth the cost
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 02:34 PM
  2. Mock Drafts We Like
    By mountainviking in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 02:10 PM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 11-11-2008, 07:34 AM
  4. Vikes' defensive line after the Jared Allen trade
    By HEY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 10:49 PM
  5. UPDATE: 2 early Vikings 7 round mock draft (updated after Jared Allen Deal)
    By WINchester FIELDer in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 04:16 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •