Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Troy Williamson at Training Camp - VIDEO

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Links not working
    Ya gotta click on the white triangle in the middle of the black screen.

    Williamson has the smallest ankles. I'm amazed they don't break.
    lol. thanks.

    it wasn't working b4
    :P, said Page Can Not Be Displayed


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  2. #22
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: Troy Williamson at Training Camp - VIDEO

    "elgordo" wrote:
    Some of you people sound like packer fans disguising as Viking fans.
    Half of you people on this sight are looking for any little thing that may be wrong.
    Shouldn't we look for the good in players and hope for the best.
    I may not have the highest hopes this year as I have had in other years, but I still hope for the best.


    A lot of you on this sight seem to be praying for TJack and TWill to fail so that you can say that you were right later in the season.
    If this is you, go back to Green Bay.

    That pisses me off aswell. Thats one reason I hate going to fan sites because everone puts their own team down. I dont know why they call their self "fans." If Childress says Tjack is the clear favor to win the #1 QB spot people come here and say "Tjack isnt ready, we will go 6-10 or worse" when they dont even look at the good on the team. Even heard someone say we will got 4-12 this year as a viking fan... I get enough of that crap from redskins fans.

  3. #23
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,505

    Re: Troy Williamson at Training Camp - VIDEO

    I watched that video twice and all I could think of was . . . "Why is BC wearing this big ass hat?"

    Was there something else on the video I missed?
    ;D

    "No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

  4. #24
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Troy Williamson at Training Camp - VIDEO

    "sleepagent" wrote:
    I watched that video twice and all I could think of was . . . "Why is BC wearing this big ass hat?"

    Was there something else on the video I missed?
    ;D
    beacause it's cool


    http://www.purplepride.org/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=88888913&topic=361 63.0

  5. #25
    sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,505

    Re: Troy Williamson at Training Camp - VIDEO

    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    "elgordo" wrote:
    Some of you people sound like packer fans disguising as Viking fans.
    Half of you people on this sight are looking for any little thing that may be wrong.
    Shouldn't we look for the good in players and hope for the best.
    I may not have the highest hopes this year as I have had in other years, but I still hope for the best.


    A lot of you on this sight seem to be praying for TJack and TWill to fail so that you can say that you were right later in the season.
    If this is you, go back to Green Bay.

    That pisses me off aswell. Thats one reason I hate going to fan sites because everone puts their own team down. I dont know why they call their self "fans." If Childress says Tjack is the clear favor to win the #1 QB spot people come here and say "Tjack isnt ready, we will go 6-10 or worse" when they dont even look at the good on the team. Even heard someone say we will got 4-12 this year as a viking fan... I get enough of that crap from redskins fans.
    Just because somebody is expressing their frustration at something doesn't make them any less of a fan.
    You still pull for the team no matter who is playing, but you need to take off the "purple shades" to uncover the truth sometimes.

    Right now, The Minnesota Vikings haven't done a lot of winning and things aren't looking all that great.
    Until the team proves themselves to the fans and the other teams in the NFL, this type of banter will continue . . . and deservedly so.

    We want a team that wins the Super Bowl.
    Not someone that improves over last season.

    "No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

  6. #26
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: Troy Williamson at Training Camp - VIDEO

    "sleepagent" wrote:
    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    "elgordo" wrote:
    Some of you people sound like packer fans disguising as Viking fans.
    Half of you people on this sight are looking for any little thing that may be wrong.
    Shouldn't we look for the good in players and hope for the best.
    I may not have the highest hopes this year as I have had in other years, but I still hope for the best.


    A lot of you on this sight seem to be praying for TJack and TWill to fail so that you can say that you were right later in the season.
    If this is you, go back to Green Bay.

    That pisses me off aswell. Thats one reason I hate going to fan sites because everone puts their own team down. I dont know why they call their self "fans." If Childress says Tjack is the clear favor to win the #1 QB spot people come here and say "Tjack isnt ready, we will go 6-10 or worse" when they dont even look at the good on the team. Even heard someone say we will got 4-12 this year as a viking fan... I get enough of that crap from redskins fans.
    Just because somebody is expressing their frustration at something doesn't make them any less of a fan.
    You still pull for the team no matter who is playing, but you need to take off the "purple shades" to uncover the truth sometimes.

    Right now, The Minnesota Vikings haven't done a lot of winning and things aren't looking all that great.
    Until the team proves themselves to the fans and the other teams in the NFL, this type of banter will continue . . . and deservedly so.

    We want a team that wins the Super Bowl.
    Not someone that improves over last season.
    I know that doesnt make them less of a fan but I can say.."I dont think Twill will turn out better than he was last year, hes just a bust" but as I fan I can also add "I still think we will make the playoffs because of our defense and/or our running game." Im saying people just sees the bad, I can see other fans saying that since they want us to fail and they dont follow our every move to know what we can do this year to be a threat.

  7. #27
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Troy Williamson at Training Camp - VIDEO

    "sleepagent" wrote:
    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    "elgordo" wrote:
    Some of you people sound like packer fans disguising as Viking fans.
    Half of you people on this sight are looking for any little thing that may be wrong.
    Shouldn't we look for the good in players and hope for the best.
    I may not have the highest hopes this year as I have had in other years, but I still hope for the best.


    A lot of you on this sight seem to be praying for TJack and TWill to fail so that you can say that you were right later in the season.
    If this is you, go back to Green Bay.

    That pisses me off aswell. Thats one reason I hate going to fan sites because everone puts their own team down. I dont know why they call their self "fans." If Childress says Tjack is the clear favor to win the #1 QB spot people come here and say "Tjack isnt ready, we will go 6-10 or worse" when they dont even look at the good on the team. Even heard someone say we will got 4-12 this year as a viking fan... I get enough of that crap from redskins fans.
    Just because somebody is expressing their frustration at something doesn't make them any less of a fan.
    You still pull for the team no matter who is playing, but you need to take off the "purple shades" to uncover the truth sometimes.

    Right now, The Minnesota Vikings haven't done a lot of winning and things aren't looking all that great.
    Until the team proves themselves to the fans and the other teams in the NFL, this type of banter will continue . . . and deservedly so.

    We want a team that wins the Super Bowl.
    Not someone that improves over last season.
    No, but it does make them a pessimistic fan.
    Pessimists are the worst type of people to watch a game with IMHO. If the team is winning, they are always waiting for something to go wrong.
    If the team is losing, they take on the "I told you so" attitude.


    I'll take an optimist any day of the week.

    You said that the Vikings aren't doing a lot of winning.
    Well, they aren't doing a lot of losing either.
    You can try and make an argument that we ended last season with a losing record, but there are a couple things different from last season.
    Like the QB, RBs, TE, WRs, LBs, CBs, DL... They aren't looking great because it is training camp.
    Complain all you want if we are sub 500 in the regular season.
    For right now maybe you should try wearing those purple shades every once in a while.
    You might like actually being excited for you team...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #28
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Troy Williamson at Training Camp - VIDEO

    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    "elgordo" wrote:
    Some of you people sound like packer fans disguising as Viking fans.
    Half of you people on this sight are looking for any little thing that may be wrong.
    Shouldn't we look for the good in players and hope for the best.
    I may not have the highest hopes this year as I have had in other years, but I still hope for the best.


    A lot of you on this sight seem to be praying for TJack and TWill to fail so that you can say that you were right later in the season.
    If this is you, go back to Green Bay.

    That pisses me off aswell. Thats one reason I hate going to fan sites because everone puts their own team down. I dont know why they call their self "fans." If Childress says Tjack is the clear favor to win the #1 QB spot people come here and say "Tjack isnt ready, we will go 6-10 or worse" when they dont even look at the good on the team. Even heard someone say we will got 4-12 this year as a viking fan... I get enough of that crap from redskins fans.
    Just because somebody is expressing their frustration at something doesn't make them any less of a fan.
    You still pull for the team no matter who is playing, but you need to take off the "purple shades" to uncover the truth sometimes.

    Right now, The Minnesota Vikings haven't done a lot of winning and things aren't looking all that great.
    Until the team proves themselves to the fans and the other teams in the NFL, this type of banter will continue . . . and deservedly so.

    We want a team that wins the Super Bowl.
    Not someone that improves over last season.
    I know that doesnt make them less of a fan but I can say.."I dont think Twill will turn out better than he was last year, hes just a bust" but as I fan I can also add "I still think we will make the playoffs because of our defense and/or our running game." Im saying people just sees the bad, I can see other fans saying that since they want us to fail and they dont follow our every move to know what we can do this year to be a threat.
    This board has a healthy mix of optimists, realists, and pessimists. If it didn't, there would be nothing to argue about.

    The fact that we all make an effort to post on this board means we are fans through thick and thin, so don't call us packer fans, that just pisses people off.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  9. #29
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Troy Williamson at Training Camp - VIDEO

    "V" wrote:
    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    "sleepagent" wrote:
    "duvaldomo" wrote:
    "elgordo" wrote:
    Some of you people sound like packer fans disguising as Viking fans.
    Half of you people on this sight are looking for any little thing that may be wrong.
    Shouldn't we look for the good in players and hope for the best.
    I may not have the highest hopes this year as I have had in other years, but I still hope for the best.


    A lot of you on this sight seem to be praying for TJack and TWill to fail so that you can say that you were right later in the season.
    If this is you, go back to Green Bay.

    That pisses me off aswell. Thats one reason I hate going to fan sites because everone puts their own team down. I dont know why they call their self "fans." If Childress says Tjack is the clear favor to win the #1 QB spot people come here and say "Tjack isnt ready, we will go 6-10 or worse" when they dont even look at the good on the team. Even heard someone say we will got 4-12 this year as a viking fan... I get enough of that crap from redskins fans.
    Just because somebody is expressing their frustration at something doesn't make them any less of a fan.
    You still pull for the team no matter who is playing, but you need to take off the "purple shades" to uncover the truth sometimes.

    Right now, The Minnesota Vikings haven't done a lot of winning and things aren't looking all that great.
    Until the team proves themselves to the fans and the other teams in the NFL, this type of banter will continue . . . and deservedly so.

    We want a team that wins the Super Bowl.
    Not someone that improves over last season.
    I know that doesnt make them less of a fan but I can say.."I dont think Twill will turn out better than he was last year, hes just a bust" but as I fan I can also add "I still think we will make the playoffs because of our defense and/or our running game." Im saying people just sees the bad, I can see other fans saying that since they want us to fail and they dont follow our every move to know what we can do this year to be a threat.
    This board has a healthy mix of optimists, realists, and pessimists. If it didn't, there would be nothing to argue about.

    The fact that we all make an effort to post on this board means we are fans through thick and thin, so don't call us packer fans, that just pisses people off.
    exactly




    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  10. #30
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Troy Williamson at Training Camp - VIDEO

    "NodakPaul" wrote:


    No, but it does make them a pessimistic fan.
    Pessimists are the worst type of people to watch a game with IMHO. If the team is winning, they are always waiting for something to go wrong.
    If the team is losing, they take on the "I told you so" attitude.


    I'll take an optimist any day of the week.
    A pessimist sees a half glass of water as half empty. An optimist sees it as half full.

    But the fact is, it's still the same amount of water.


    With everything in life there is good & there is bad, positives & negatives. If your a fan of any sport, you're going to have both.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Training Camp Video
    By V-Unit in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-01-2007, 08:12 PM
  2. First Morning Training Camp Video
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 10:54 AM
  3. Schefter: Williamson cut before training camp ends.
    By Billy Boy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 11:22 PM
  4. Help with Troy Williamson Video
    By Turboe in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-16-2005, 06:52 PM
  5. New Troy Williamson video............you'll like this.......
    By carolinafan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 07:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •