Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Troup (DT) to visit Vikings (Possible 3rd rnd)

    marstc09 wrote:
    LOL. We will see. I can't wait to come back to this thread.
    This thread is classic. Please reread Marrdro.

  2. #32
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Troup (DT) to visit Vikings (Possible 3rd rnd)

    Can you imagine how excited I was, there we were, sitting there with the 2nd pick yesterday, both Troup and Price sitting there and we take Cook.

    I told Wildwoman Mars was doing back flips as he finally got his CB that he has been projecting for years.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #33
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Troup (DT) to visit Vikings (Possible 3rd rnd)

    Marrdro wrote:
    Can you imagine how excited I was, there we were, sitting there with the 2nd pick yesterday, both Troup and Price sitting there and we take Cook.

    I told Wildwoman Mars was doing back flips as he finally got his CB that he has been projecting for years.
    I have only been here 3 years.

  4. #34
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Troup (DT) to visit Vikings (Possible 3rd rnd)

    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Can you imagine how excited I was, there we were, sitting there with the 2nd pick yesterday, both Troup and Price sitting there and we take Cook.

    I told Wildwoman Mars was doing back flips as he finally got his CB that he has been projecting for years.
    I have only been here 3 years.
    For years constitutes multiple years which equates to....

    he has been projecting for years
    As always, saying the same thing, just not in the same way.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #35
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Troup (DT) to visit Vikings (Possible 3rd rnd)

    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Can you imagine how excited I was, there we were, sitting there with the 2nd pick yesterday, both Troup and Price sitting there and we take Cook.

    I told Wildwoman Mars was doing back flips as he finally got his CB that he has been projecting for years.
    I have only been here 3 years.
    For years constitutes multiple years which equates to....

    he has been projecting for years
    As always, saying the same thing, just not in the same way.
    Poor Marrdro. Not even a DT in the undrafted FA signings.

  6. #36
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Troup (DT) to visit Vikings (Possible 3rd rnd)

    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Can you imagine how excited I was, there we were, sitting there with the 2nd pick yesterday, both Troup and Price sitting there and we take Cook.

    I told Wildwoman Mars was doing back flips as he finally got his CB that he has been projecting for years.
    I have only been here 3 years.
    For years constitutes multiple years which equates to....

    he has been projecting for years
    As always, saying the same thing, just not in the same way.
    Poor Marrdro. Not even a DT in the undrafted FA signings.
    LOL, I went from being right with the first two picks every year under this regime to not having a clue this year.

    For this, I blame Rickie boy. He is just flat out messing with me.

    On a side note, I wouldn't be to suprised if they brought in a vet. That, as with all positions, would make me happier than some rook.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #37
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re:Troup (DT) to visit Vikings (Possible 3rd rnd)

    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Can you imagine how excited I was, there we were, sitting there with the 2nd pick yesterday, both Troup and Price sitting there and we take Cook.

    I told Wildwoman Mars was doing back flips as he finally got his CB that he has been projecting for years.
    I have only been here 3 years.
    For years constitutes multiple years which equates to....

    he has been projecting for years
    As always, saying the same thing, just not in the same way.
    Poor Marrdro. Not even a DT in the undrafted FA signings.
    LOL, I went from being right with the first two picks every year under this regime to not having a clue this year.

    For this, I blame Rickie boy. He is just flat out messing with me.

    On a side note, I wouldn't be to suprised if they brought in a vet. That, as with all positions, would make me happier than some rook.
    Since when did you want a WR in the 1st last year? If I remember correctly you were whining about DT then too. I was the one who made the bet with C Mac D that he would fall to us and we would take him.

  8. #38
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re:Troup (DT) to visit Vikings (Possible 3rd rnd)

    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Can you imagine how excited I was, there we were, sitting there with the 2nd pick yesterday, both Troup and Price sitting there and we take Cook.

    I told Wildwoman Mars was doing back flips as he finally got his CB that he has been projecting for years.
    I have only been here 3 years.
    For years constitutes multiple years which equates to....

    he has been projecting for years
    As always, saying the same thing, just not in the same way.
    Poor Marrdro. Not even a DT in the undrafted FA signings.
    LOL, I went from being right with the first two picks every year under this regime to not having a clue this year.

    For this, I blame Rickie boy. He is just flat out messing with me.

    On a side note, I wouldn't be to suprised if they brought in a vet. That, as with all positions, would make me happier than some rook.
    Since when did you want a WR in the 1st last year? If I remember correctly you were whining about DT then too. I was the one who made the bet with C Mac D that he would fall to us and we would take him.
    I was, however, I did plug PH in my mock draft as I thought we could get a NT in the later rounds with equal/or close value to the NT's that were available (atleast how I projected them).

    Then the followon discussions came saying that the Chiller doesn't take WR's in the first round, then I had to explain that the Chiller isn't running the draft, etc etc etc.

    If I'm not mistaken you were chanting CB and OT last year. hmy:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Eben Britton on his Visit with Vikings
    By VikingsTw in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 10:25 AM
  2. Vikings Visit St. Joe's
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 05:39 AM
  3. Maroney, three others visit Vikings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 11:40 PM
  4. Vikings Visit yet another FB.
    By UndisputedVike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-20-2006, 11:54 PM
  5. Visit to Vikings Office
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 03:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •