Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Tommy Blake. Worth the risk?

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    Ahhh me no likey. Even with a late round pick this guy is obviously mentally weak, if he can't handle the pressure of being a consistent player no thanks. I would think he is completely off our draft board.

I really don't like the fact that he was going to church this means he was looking for help outside of himself instead of being 100% responsible for what he does.
    When you are depressed, you don't really look to help yourself. It's a mental illness bit it's fixable.
    I hope he isn't off our Board but...the look in his eyes during the interview is kinda psycho

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    Ahhh me no likey. Even with a late round pick this guy is obviously mentally weak, if he can't handle the pressure of being a consistent player no thanks. I would think he is completely off our draft board.

I really don't like the fact that he was going to church this means he was looking for help outside of himself instead of being 100% responsible for what he does.
    When you are depressed, you don't really look to help yourself. It's a mental illness bit it's fixable.
    I hope he isn't off our Board but...the look in his eyes during the interview is kinda psycho
    LOL, yeah I would agree.

But I think he went to church to get help from God, he was trying to help himself not knowing its all on him. I just don't like the mental weakness, if only I had that guys body and talent and my brain I would be in the NFL.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:

LOL, yeah I would agree.

But I think he went to church to get help from God, he was trying to help himself not knowing its all on him. I just don't like the mental weakness, if only I had that guys body and talent and my brain I would be in the NFL.
    I had the size and hands but no speed.
    You can't have it all. You could have his body but unable to get an erection.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:

LOL, yeah I would agree.

I had the size and hands but no speed.
    You can't have it all. You could have his body but unable to get an erection.
    Yeah I'll pass I need my erection. ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12