Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Tom Powers: Three things to watch in Vikings Draf

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    marshallvike wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    I was going to read the article, but, then I remembered that Tom Powers didn't reach the requisite double-digit IQ barrier for becoming a member at pp.o.
    We need double digits here? Uh,oh

Soooooo, everybody elses IQ here is over 100?
    If you have an IQ in triple digits than you are a member on probation. If you have an IQ comfortably in the double-digits then pp.o is the perfect place to discuss the same points over and over again as if they were new ideas every day. Total bliss.

Tom Powers is more at the drooling phase with random movements and thoughts that are never coherent, thereby not making the above 70 IQ crowd; in fact, last I read, he was well below 20 in the profoundly retarded level. I suppose webby could hook up something so he could at least blabber some oral comments now and then. Probably better to keep the double-digit IQ standard.
    T-Jack is better than Rosenfels or whatever his name is!

Hey, what is the IQ level equated with your mouth hanging open all the time?
    Is that a PP.O automatic disqualifier or prerequisite?
    I can spell IQ but feel it is an ovuraited meshuremant.
    The mouth hanging open is in question. I have noticed it most prominently at the bank drive-up and the fast-food drive-up windows. I think in both cases they have the requisite double-digit IQ to be a full-fledged members of pp.o. I could be mistaken since my IQ fluctuates dramatically depending on my caffeine content and non-drug induced memory lapses.

Anyone that questions the IQ qualifier on pp.o automatically gets tossed into the probationary member status. They may be too close to that triple-digit IQ and will have to move over to the mensatice boards.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:Tom Powers: Three things to watch in Vikings Draf

Prophet wrote:
    jargomcfargo wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    marshallvike wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    I was going to read the article, but, then I remembered that Tom Powers didn't reach the requisite double-digit IQ barrier for becoming a member at pp.o.
    We need double digits here? Uh,oh

Soooooo, everybody elses IQ here is over 100?
    If you have an IQ in triple digits than you are a member on probation. If you have an IQ comfortably in the double-digits then pp.o is the perfect place to discuss the same points over and over again as if they were new ideas every day. Total bliss.

Tom Powers is more at the drooling phase with random movements and thoughts that are never coherent, thereby not making the above 70 IQ crowd; in fact, last I read, he was well below 20 in the profoundly retarded level. I suppose webby could hook up something so he could at least blabber some oral comments now and then. Probably better to keep the double-digit IQ standard.
    T-Jack is better than Rosenfels or whatever his name is!

Hey, what is the IQ level equated with your mouth hanging open all the time?
    Is that a PP.O automatic disqualifier or prerequisite?
    I can spell IQ but feel it is an ovuraited meshuremant.
    The mouth hanging open is in question. I have noticed it most prominently at the bank drive-up and the fast-food drive-up windows. I think in both cases they have the requisite double-digit IQ to be a full-fledged members of pp.o. I could be mistaken since my IQ fluctuates dramatically depending on my caffeine content and non-drug induced memory lapses.

Anyone that questions the IQ qualifier on pp.o automatically gets tossed into the probationary member status. They may be too close to that triple-digit IQ and will have to move over to the mensatice boards.
    Mensa society. The fact there is a group to belong to, if you are sufficiently intelligent, underscores the disparity between intelligence and wisdom.

Like Groucho, I don't want to belong to any group that would have me as a member.

PP.O is different. It's a place I can hang out and find comfort in being summarily ignored or ridiculed.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12