Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Tom Powers: Three things to watch in Vikings Draf

Three things to watch in the Minnesota Vikings' draft
    Our boy Tom, doing some damn indepth reporting here. Thought it was so good it warranted its own thread.

(SARCASIM Alert)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Tom Powers: Three things to watch in Vikings Draf

Another guy who thinks we should use our 1st rounder on a DB. Who would of thunk.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

marstc09 wrote:
    Another guy who thinks we should use our 1st rounder on a DB. Who would of thunk.
    A TP supporter. Wow.

Never thought I'd see the day come when I would have to add you to that spreadsheet my friend.

Were is the sad smiley when you need it?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I was going to read the article, but, then I remembered that Tom Powers didn't reach the requisite double-digit IQ barrier for becoming a member at pp.o.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    Three things to watch in the Minnesota Vikings' draft
    Our boy Tom, doing some damn indepth reporting here. Thought it was so good it warranted its own thread.

(SARCASIM Alert)
    damn, he's written more points there than plays that TJ can run successfully :woohoo:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Prophet wrote:
    I was going to read the article, but, then I remembered that Tom Powers didn't reach the requisite double-digit IQ barrier for becoming a member at pp.o.
    We need double digits here? Uh,oh

Soooooo, everybody elses IQ here is over 100?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

marshallvike wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

If you have an IQ in triple digits than you are a member on probation. If you have an IQ comfortably in the double-digits then pp.o is the perfect place to discuss the same points over and over again as if they were new ideas every day. Total bliss.

Tom Powers is more at the drooling phase with random movements and thoughts that are never coherent, thereby not making the above 70 IQ crowd; in fact, last I read, he was well below 20 in the profoundly retarded level. I suppose webby could hook up something so he could at least blabber some oral comments now and then. Probably better to keep the double-digit IQ standard.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Prophet wrote:
    marshallvike wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

If you have an IQ in triple digits than you are a member on probation. If you have an IQ comfortably in the double-digits then pp.o is the perfect place to discuss the same points over and over again as if they were new ideas every day. Total bliss.

Tom Powers is more at the drooling phase with random movements and thoughts that are never coherent, thereby not making the above 70 IQ crowd; in fact, last I read, he was well below 20 in the profoundly retarded level. I suppose webby could hook up something so he could at least blabber some oral comments now and then. Probably better to keep the double-digit IQ standard.
    A weak attempt at humor, that I thought over 100 was in double digits.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

marshallvike wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    marshallvike wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

A weak attempt at humor, that I thought over 100 was in double digits.
    Thereby proving that I am a full-fledged member of pp.o hovering comfortably in the double-digit IQ range.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Prophet wrote:
    marshallvike wrote:
    Prophet wrote:

T-Jack is better than Rosenfels or whatever his name is!

Hey, what is the IQ level equated with your mouth hanging open all the time?
    Is that a PP.O automatic disqualifier or prerequisite?
    I can spell IQ but feel it is an ovuraited meshuremant.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast