Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Thomas Tapeh

  1. #11
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Thomas Tapeh

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "aaeyers" wrote:
    "VikesFan4Life" wrote:
    [quote author=UffDaVikes link=topic=42810.msg731642#msg731642 date=1204328701]
    Can he pick up a rushing end that just blew by our Tackle or a blitzing safety that just crashed in from the 2 gap? If so he was a good sign.
    From what I understand he's a good blocker, but I guess we'll find out, won't we?
    ;D
    He led the way for Westbrook's two best years. He is a very good lead blocker.
    I'm not sold on him cause I haven't seen enough. stats are hard to go on when dealing with Fbs.
    However, if he is going to be used primarly to block, the signing doesn't make sense. I don't know if he is an upgrade to Richardson or Neal(getting old I know but the best in the game). This signing is alot like what jacksonville did in losing Grey and signing Lemon. You just replaced what you had for the same thing.

    Maybe it was to save money and get more of a long term deal

    The verdict on Richardson is out anyway.. He might be out of football period.. Not just with the Vikes
    I guess so but he hasn't announced retirement. I'm sur eif we offered him 2 years he would be back for both.
    [/quote]


    It's just time to move on

    Sad to see and im sure the front office would even like to keep him around

    It's just his time to go

  2. #12
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

  3. #13
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,854

    Re: Thomas Tapeh

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    How didyou get your green dot off? You are no longer 1 of us.

  4. #14
    aaeyers's Avatar
    aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436

    Re: Thomas Tapeh

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "aaeyers" wrote:
    "VikesFan4Life" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Can he pick up a rushing end that just blew by our Tackle or a blitzing safety that just crashed in from the 2 gap? If so he was a good sign.
    From what I understand he's a good blocker, but I guess we'll find out, won't we?
    ;D
    He led the way for Westbrook's two best years. He is a very good lead blocker.
    I'm not sold on him cause I haven't seen enough. stats are hard to go on when dealing with Fbs.
    However, if he is going to be used primarly to block, the signing doesn't make sense. I don't know if he is an upgrade to Richardson or Neal(getting old I know but the best in the game). This signing is alot like what jacksonville did in losing Grey and signing Lemon. You just replaced what you had for the same thing.
    We got younger and probably cheaper than what Richardson would have been.

  5. #15
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Thomas Tapeh

    I've been on this site since 2001 or 2002 and have never recieved the green dot. Infact i think the green dot is new.

  6. #16
    tclawmen is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    194

    Re: Thomas Tapeh

    [quote author=VikingsTw link=topic=42810.msg731690#msg731690 date=1204330688]
    I've been on this site since 2001 or 2002 and have never recieved the green dot. Infact i think the green dot is new.
    /quote]



    I am afraid to ask but I will anyhow.....What is the green dot for???

  7. #17
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,686

    Re: Thomas Tapeh

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    I've been on this site since 2001 or 2002 and have never recieved the green dot. Infact i think the green dot is new.
    It is new.

    When people act like assholes, they get dotted.

  8. #18
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Thomas Tapeh

    "tclawmen" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    I've been on this site since 2001 or 2002 and have never recieved the green dot. Infact i think the green dot is new.


    I am afraid to ask but I will anyhow.....What is the green dot for???
    Who knows...I've never had one and don't intend on it any time soon.







    Tapeh is a solid addition to this team.

  9. #19
    aaeyers's Avatar
    aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    436

    Re: Thomas Tapeh

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "tclawmen" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    I've been on this site since 2001 or 2002 and have never recieved the green dot. Infact i think the green dot is new.


    I am afraid to ask but I will anyhow.....What is the green dot for???
    Who knows...I've never had one and don't intend on it any time soon.

    Tapeh is a solid addition to this team.
    .... You know you have one, right?

  10. #20
    xlb57's Avatar
    xlb57 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    82

    Re: Thomas Tapeh

    "aaeyers" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "tclawmen" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    I've been on this site since 2001 or 2002 and have never recieved the green dot. Infact i think the green dot is new.


    I am afraid to ask but I will anyhow.....What is the green dot for???
    Who knows...I've never had one and don't intend on it any time soon.

    Tapeh is a solid addition to this team.
    .... You know you have one, right?
    LOL.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Thomas Tapeh trying to resume career
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 10:59 AM
  2. Happy homecoming, Thomas Tapeh
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 07:51 PM
  3. Thomas Tapeh: Healthy. Happy. Home.
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 06:10 AM
  4. Sid Hartman talks to Thomas Tapeh
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 01:54 PM
  5. Thomas Tapeh - 'I don't do boats'
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 07:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •