Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thomas Tapeh

Thomas Tapeh

Just thought I'd start a new topic on this signing, since the other one got locked...
    :-\

I think he'll be good for our backfield, I wanted the Vikes to draft him a few years ago.

As for T-Rich I hate too see him go - class guy and a great player.
    I've wondered if he's contemplating retirement; I'm not aware of any FA visits that he has lined up.

Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Thomas Tapeh

Tapeh will be solid.. Rooting for the former Goph!!

I think he could be a decent option out of the backfield recieving

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Can he pick up a rushing end that just blew by our Tackle or a blitzing safety that just crashed in from the 2 gap? If so he was a good sign.

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    Can he pick up a rushing end that just blew by our Tackle or a blitzing safety that just crashed in from the 2 gap? If so he was a good sign.
    From what I understand he's a good blocker, but I guess we'll find out, won't we?
    ;D
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

aaeyers is offline Pro-Bowler

"VikesFan4Life" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    From what I understand he's a good blocker, but I guess we'll find out, won't we?
    ;D
    He led the way for Westbrook's two best years. He is a very good lead blocker.

V4L

If he can help us out in any way im happy

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"aaeyers" wrote:
    "VikesFan4Life" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    ;D
    I'm not sold on him cause I haven't seen enough. stats are hard to go on when dealing with Fbs.
    However, if he is going to be used primarly to block, the signing doesn't make sense. I don't know if he is an upgrade to Richardson or Neal(getting old I know but the best in the game). This signing is alot like what jacksonville did in losing Grey and signing Lemon. You just replaced what you had for the same thing.

V4L

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "aaeyers" wrote:
    "VikesFan4Life" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    ;D
    I'm not sold on him cause I haven't seen enough. stats are hard to go on when dealing with Fbs.
    However, if he is going to be used primarly to block, the signing doesn't make sense. I don't know if he is an upgrade to Richardson or Neal(getting old I know but the best in the game). This signing is alot like what jacksonville did in losing Grey and signing Lemon. You just replaced what you had for the same thing.

Maybe it was to save money and get more of a long term deal

The verdict on Richardson is out anyway.. He might be out of football period.. Not just with the Vikes

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "aaeyers" wrote:
    "VikesFan4Life" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    ;D

Maybe it was to save money and get more of a long term deal

The verdict on Richardson is out anyway.. He might be out of football period.. Not just with the Vikes
    I guess so but he hasn't announced retirement. I'm sur eif we offered him 2 years he would be back for both.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I like the move, still have not seen the amount of money he was paid but he is a better blocking FB that what we inicially thought.

Another bonus is his age, 27. While i really like Richardson its probably best we think about the future. Tapeh gives us a long term replacement for richardson and he should be in his prime. We are doin on good job and getting players that are entering there prime or should be.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast