Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Re:Third worst draft according to Mel Kiper (C-)

ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Did Minnesota's decision not to select a quarterback in this year's draft mean they are satisfied with Tarvaris Jackson as Brett Favre's successor?
    Post-Draft Needs

Defensive Tackle - Starter Pat Williams turns 38 in October and the team has no viable replacement for him.

Post-Draft Review: Minnesota Vikings
    LOL. A viable replacement. That is because he doesn't know who's even on the team. Jimmy Kennedy (a former 1st round pick), Fred Evans (a former 2nd round pick) and Letroy Guion. Yup there's no depth or talent there. :huh:
    How many of them are 1 gap/0 technique guys again?
    They all are.
    I give up. :P
    Finally!!!!! :P
    Keep up the good fight Marr!! You are right we do not have a 1/0 gap other than Phat Pat. All the others qouted are 3 techniques!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

bsmithberkley is offline Pro-Bowler

tarkenton10 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Did Minnesota's decision not to select a quarterback in this year's draft mean they are satisfied with Tarvaris Jackson as Brett Favre's successor?
    Post-Draft Needs

Defensive Tackle - Starter Pat Williams turns 38 in October and the team has no viable replacement for him.

LOL. A viable replacement. That is because he doesn't know who's even on the team. Jimmy Kennedy (a former 1st round pick), Fred Evans (a former 2nd round pick) and Letroy Guion. Yup there's no depth or talent there. :huh:
    They all are.
    Keep up the good fight Marr!! You are right we do not have a 1/0 gap other than Phat Pat. All the others qouted are 3 techniques!
    How do you think Haynesworth will feel about playing a 1/0 gap technique in Minnesota's 4-3...he obviously didn't like the idea of being a NT in Washington, do you think being able to slide over and be the undertackle when Fat Pat is out of the game would make him happy? or would he still raise a stink and be detrimental to team chemistry?
    None

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

bsmithberkley wrote:
    tarkenton10 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Post-Draft Needs

They all are.
    How do you think Haynesworth will feel about playing a 1/0 gap technique in Minnesota's 4-3...he obviously didn't like the idea of being a NT in Washington, do you think being able to slide over and be the undertackle when Fat Pat is out of the game would make him happy? or would he still raise a stink and be detrimental to team chemistry?
    That is a great question.

I think that his issue with the 3-4 is that he would always be doubled, atleast initially in the blocking scheme.

In a 4-3 the double shifts based on the QB's (and C'rs) presnap read.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

tarkenton10 wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Post-Draft Needs

They all are.
    How come I didn't have you on the "He's got a clue" spreadsheet?

Consider yourself added. :laugh:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011