Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Taylor - Peterson together

    [size=13pt]Taylor-Peterson together[/size]

    Monday, May 7th, 2007 by Judd Zulgad

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Taylor - Peterson together

    Well...that told us nothing.


    I'll say that it'll be a good fit, the tandem will work well.

    Listen to me now and hear me later, the Vikings will have a good season.

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Taylor - Peterson together

    "so-cal" wrote:

    Well...that told us nothing.

    I know. I was expecting more also.

    I didn't write it, I just posted it.

    Don't you just love off-season articles?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Taylor - Peterson together

    "singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:

    Well...that told us nothing.

    I know. I was expecting more also.

    I didn't write it, I just posted it.

    Don't you just love off-season articles?
    I wasn't faulting you singer.
    As for the off-season articles, I just have to believe that there are more interesting stories out there.

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Taylor - Peterson together

    "so-cal" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:

    Well...that told us nothing.

    I know. I was expecting more also.

    I didn't write it, I just posted it.

    Don't you just love off-season articles?
    I wasn't faulting you singer.
    As for the off-season articles, I just have to believe that there are more interesting stories out there.
    If they are out there, we will post them.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Taylor - Peterson together

    "singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:

    Well...that told us nothing.

    I know. I was expecting more also.

    I didn't write it, I just posted it.

    Don't you just love off-season articles?
    I wasn't faulting you singer.
    As for the off-season articles, I just have to believe that there are more interesting stories out there.
    If they are out there, we will post them.
    Don't you mean you will post them? ???

  7. #7
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Taylor - Peterson together

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "so-cal" wrote:

    Well...that told us nothing.

    I know. I was expecting more also.

    I didn't write it, I just posted it.

    Don't you just love off-season articles?
    I wasn't faulting you singer.
    As for the off-season articles, I just have to believe that there are more interesting stories out there.
    If they are out there, we will post them.
    Don't you mean you will post them? ???
    Nope. There are other like Cogitans that post articles as well.

    Cogs is from Denmark where their time zone is earlier than ours. Since he's awake while I'm still sleeping, the bastage beats me to a lot of them.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #8
    dalpoas83's Avatar
    dalpoas83 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    22

    Re: Taylor - Peterson together

    skol

  9. #9
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Taylor - Peterson together

    "dalpoas83" wrote:
    skol
    LMAO....that's a +1 post if I've ever seen one!

    Content my friend! It will got you much further than a high post count ever will.
    ;D

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Taylor - Peterson together

    "Ltrey" wrote:
    "dalpoas83" wrote:
    skol
    LMAO....that's a +1 post if I've ever seen one!

    Content my friend! It will got you much further than a high post count ever will.
    ;D
    There are some of us with both High post count & good content.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Peterson-Taylor combination
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 11:53 AM
  2. Chilly on Both Taylor Peterson on MNF
    By purplepowered in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:18 AM
  3. Chester Taylor or Adrian Peterson?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 05:57 PM
  4. Can Peterson beat Taylor for starting job?
    By singersp in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 05:28 AM
  5. Are Peterson & Taylor the new Maroney & Dillon
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 12:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •