Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "gamecocksbaseball31" #1103724
    Quote Originally Posted by "gregair13" #1103693
    Is there no interest in him at all from the other teams? everyone needs a hard hitting athletic safety. Jump on him. I would offer as much as a 3rd and a practice squad player or more. Whatever they want really.
    I'd say nothing more than a 4th. The rest of the teams in the league have the leverage with San Fran's overload at safety. 3rd rounders still have a decent shot at panning out so I'd go with a 4th or lower if we make a move.
    They got him with a second rounder last year, and he started the last half of the season for them. There is no way they would take a 4th rounder - in fact I think they would be insulted by the offer. A 3rd and a player IMHO.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #22
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "NodakPaul" #1104721
    Quote Originally Posted by "gamecocksbaseball31" #1103724
    Quote Originally Posted by "gregair13" #1103693
    Is there no interest in him at all from the other teams? everyone needs a hard hitting athletic safety. Jump on him. I would offer as much as a 3rd and a practice squad player or more. Whatever they want really.
    I'd say nothing more than a 4th. The rest of the teams in the league have the leverage with San Fran's overload at safety. 3rd rounders still have a decent shot at panning out so I'd go with a 4th or lower if we make a move.
    They got him with a second rounder last year, and he started the last half of the season for them. There is no way they would take a 4th rounder - in fact I think they would be insulted by the offer. A 3rd and a player IMHO.
    Rumor is they just might dump him. They definitely would entertain a third or fourth rounder over nothing.

    He was awful last season. And this was why they went out and picked up Madieu and Whitner. They definitely want to part ways with Mays, but they don't want to just drop him.

  3. #23
    gamecocksbaseball31's Avatar
    gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,499

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/19/reort-bears-may-have-made-an-offer-for-taylor-mays/

  4. #24
    MulletMullitia's Avatar
    MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    943
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    @Softykjr:

    Per Source: #49ers S Taylor Mays going to #Bengals via trade. Working on details

    Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

  5. #25
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,308

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1105588
    @Softykjr:

    Per Source: #49ers S Taylor Mays going to #Bengals via trade. Working on details
    Knew that the 9ers were going to part with him after all the safety help they brought in.

    Wonder what the price ended up being.

  6. #26
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Taylor Mays Available

    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1105590
    Quote Originally Posted by "MulletMullitia" #1105588
    @Softykjr:

    Per Source: #49ers S Taylor Mays going to #Bengals via trade. Working on details
    Knew that the 9ers were going to part with him after all the safety help they brought in.

    Wonder what the price ended up being.
    ESPNís Adam Schefter reports the 49ers will receive an undisclosed draft pick.
    Bengals Acquire Safety Taylor Mays from San Francisco
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. McMahon, Fawcett, Jackson, Mays........pp.o death pool
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:06 AM
  2. Billy Mays Dead
    By gregair13 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 11:54 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 04:20 AM
  4. C.Taylor
    By mfenlon in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-15-2006, 11:16 PM
  5. Should we have gone with edge or taylor?
    By Idahovike in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 02:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •