Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 95 of 95
  1. #91
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,909

    Re: Tapeh joins Vikings

    "The" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Keviccox is a constant source of negativity and he is an idiot... I don't care about any green dots.

    The truth is the truth.
    The best thing about you is your advatar...
    get off my jock you crotch sniffer.


    Lol...i fell out of my chair at work.when i saw that.

  2. #92
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,144

    Re: Tapeh joins Vikings

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Keviccox is a constant source of negativity and he is an idiot... I don't care about any green dots.

    The truth is the truth.

    LMAO, I feel the same way i just wasn't gonna say it but i think everybody knows this.
    Sniffing the crotch of a crotch sniffer is no better.
    When you start stating some facts to back up your post then you might start getting some positive attention for now your negativity is your biggest weakness. Negativity with no insight or facts is worthless, nothing to back up your arguement or persuade anyone of anything.

    "Sniffing the crotch of a crotch sniffer is no better" How is this relevant to anything we are talking about, because i laughed at the facts of another poster i'm now a crotch sniffer?


  3. #93
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,491

    Re: Tapeh joins Vikings

    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Keviccox is a constant source of negativity and he is an idiot... I don't care about any green dots.

    The truth is the truth.

    LMAO, I feel the same way i just wasn't gonna say it but i think everybody knows this.
    Sniffing the crotch of a crotch sniffer is no better.
    When you start stating some facts to back up your post then you might start getting some positive attention for now your negativity is your biggest weakness. Negativity with no insight or facts is worthless, nothing to back up your arguement or persuade anyone of anything.

    "Sniffing the crotch of a crotch sniffer is no better" How is this relevant to anything we are talking about, because i laughed at the facts of another poster i'm now a crotch sniffer?

    Eh, no use arguing... lets talk about Tapeh
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #94
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Tapeh joins Vikings

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "The" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    Keviccox is a constant source of negativity and he is an idiot... I don't care about any green dots.

    The truth is the truth.
    I disagree about his intelligence. I think many of his posts are actually well thought out and even insightful, occasionally.

    But I do tire of the cranky old mother-in-law tendencies.
    Thanks,
    I just was led to believe that the reason we let Rich go was due to us moving to a hybrid fullback position( i.e pass catcher) However, this guys stats don't support that. It certinly doesn't support his "supposed salary".

    Moving on i'm 25. Lol I am a bit on the negative side, however, I can't find it in me to release a Probowl FB to sign an unproven 4 year vet that is now going to do the same exact thing.

    I'll try to end all of my sentences with smiley faces...
    This signing sucks major arse!!!!!!!!! ;D
    You do come off as much more pleasant with the smiley face.

    You stupid ass fuck face.
    ;D







    See, doesn't that seem friendly?


    Disclaimer:
    Fuck face comment was for illustrative purposes only.
    I do not actually think kevonkox is a fuck face, although I do find some of his views a bit off axis.

  5. #95
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Tapeh joins Vikings

    Holy fuck-a-moli!
    WTF is going on today?


    Too many to green dot, do not even no where to start.

    This can be one big warning.
    Some people who have been going at it are really starting to show a pattern that is getting noticed.
    Not naming names, but you know who you are.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-16-2008, 10:06 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 03:58 AM
  3. Chiefs FB Richardson joins Vikings
    By PurpleMafia in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 03-24-2006, 05:50 PM
  4. Chiefs FB Richardson joins Vikings
    By Slade in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 01:58 AM
  5. Ken Irvin restructures deal, Joins the vikings
    By michaelmazid in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-03-2005, 02:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •